Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #4551
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
okay...
i am in the clubhouse wearing the dwarf hat, the green dwarf suit and the dwarf shoes and all the people in the clubhouse were trying to tell me i have no skills at dressing my webkinz.....i tried to explain to them about the ads and they said yeah right.....whay are they so mean in the clubhouse

Hey don't be discouraged, in a few months they'll all be begging you to trade for those very items.
kkww05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #4552

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

okay...
i am in the clubhouse wearing the dwarf hat, the green dwarf suit and the dwarf shoes and all the people in the clubhouse were trying to tell me i have no skills at dressing my webkinz.....i tried to explain to them about the ads and they said yeah right.....whay are they so mean in the clubhouse
I'm sorry to hear that people are putting others down in the clubhouse. They were probably just jealous cause you were the COOLEST webkinz in there!!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #4553
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dana1199
What color are you in, I will come in there and show them that we both have the same outfits....what will they say then...lol

they already left....i was in the green zone though...i left too...io am in the yellow zone collector room 5 if you wanna say hi

View Post Originally Posted by Cuddlebug
I'm sorry to hear that people are putting others down in the clubhouse. They were probably just jealous cause you were the COOLEST webkinz in there!!!!

seriously one of them was naked
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #4554

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
If any of you are bored waiting, the Snow White DVD site is nicely done. You might like to play their "diamond hunt" game:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-ray And DVD Official Website
Hey thanks!! That was fun!! Super impressed with what they did with the site. I wonder if they do a site for every movie they take out of the vault?!!
Old 10-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #4555

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

they already left....i was in the green zone though...i left too...io am in the yellow zone collector room 5 if you wanna say hi

thats is me lol

seriously one of them was naked
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #4556
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

Today we saw the ad in the middle of the column on the right while we were at the Curio shop. (My seven year old got the dwarf hat, btw!)

And as far as the rudeness at KinzChat Plus, I'm sorry you had to hear that. My cardinal wears that outfit all the time because I think it is the cutest costume! I played that game the other night for a half hour trying to get all the dwarf clothes just because I like it so much. If I'd been in the clubhouse I'd have told you how cute you were.

~jenney
jenney is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #4557
Chazzy4ever

what do you mean that is you

what do you mean that is you??

View Post Originally Posted by jenney
Today we saw the ad in the middle of the column on the right while we were at the Curio shop. (My seven year old got the dwarf hat, btw!)

And as far as the rudeness at KinzChat Plus, I'm sorry you had to hear that. My cardinal wears that outfit all the time because I think it is the cutest costume! I played that game the other night for a half hour trying to get all the dwarf clothes just because I like it so much. If I'd been in the clubhouse I'd have told you how cute you were.

~jenney
thanx
APPRECIATE your kindness......
Old 10-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #4558

what do you mean that is you

what do you mean that is you??

thanx
APPRECIATE your kindness......
I was in the room with you, i think it was you.....do you have on the snow white outfit with a hat
Old 10-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #4559
Chazzy4ever

I was in the room with you, i think it was you.....do you have on the snow white outfit with a hat
the snow white costume without a hat.....at fist i was wearing the dwarf hat, costume and shoes though....so maybe....
Old 10-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #4560

the snow white costume without a hat.....at fist i was wearing the dwarf hat, costume and shoes though....so maybe....
ok, i said that i was going to go search for some ads. was that you

ok, i said that i was going to go search for some ads. was that you
is your webkinz a hippo....i was a jack russel terrior
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: