Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #4541
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
did you find all the diamonds.....i cant find the last one

yess i found them all
Yup! I found them all

Look through all the spots again and see where you missed one.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #4542
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks guys. I am calling it quits for today. Hope you all have a great night and happy mining!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #4543

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Sigh, looked everywhere. Can't find it. I really want some more mirrors.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #4544
BundlesofFur

webkinz@home is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Thanks guys. I am calling it quits for today. Hope you all have a great night and happy mining!
Thank you too and have a great night also.
webkinz@home is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #4545

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

This is pointless. I am going to do my dailies and be done for the night. Happy mining!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #4546

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I hope they put the ads up soon, I'm ready to click!
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #4547
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

okay...
i am in the clubhouse wearing the dwarf hat, the green dwarf suit and the dwarf shoes and all the people in the clubhouse were trying to tell me i have no skills at dressing my webkinz.....i tried to explain to them about the ads and they said yeah right.....whay are they so mean in the clubhouse
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #4548

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

where are they i have not seen one since 12 am took a break came back at 2 they were they then gone and STILL GONE!!!!!!1
Old 10-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #4549

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
okay...
i am in the clubhouse wearing the dwarf hat, the green dwarf suit and the dwarf shoes and all the people in the clubhouse were trying to tell me i have no skills at dressing my webkinz.....i tried to explain to them about the ads and they said yeah right.....whay are they so mean in the clubhouse
What color are you in, I will come in there and show them that we both have the same outfits....what will they say then...lol
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #4550

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Just jealous probably.
They can be so mean.
That is why I don't go to Kinz Chat Plus.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: