Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #4531
Banned
GirlyGirly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

-yawn-
this is tiring.
GirlyGirly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #4532
Webkinz :)

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

its 12:30 where i am soo tiring
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #4533
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

If any of you are bored waiting, the Snow White DVD site is nicely done. You might like to play their "diamond hunt" game:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-ray And DVD Official Website
Old 10-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #4534
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I just came on webkinz and looked for 15 minutes everywhere, can't find the ad, where is it?
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #4535
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Flairfive-love your Angel-muppet avatar! lol!! That was one of my favorite episodes!
thanks angel was so good..i watched it a year or two ago when it was on every morning before school - my sister even woke up early so we could all watch it!
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #4536
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
If any of you are bored waiting, the Snow White DVD site is nicely done. You might like to play their "diamond hunt" game:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-ray And DVD Official Website

I went to the DVD site one day last week and was totally impressed. The graphics on their diamond hunt are stunningly beautiful!! Awesome way to promote the DVD, done with Disney's usual perfection.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #4537

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

anyone seen any yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #4538

FoureverLoved will become famous soon enough

well, i'm seeing the movie detail one almost everytime i click on the code shop...i'm probably seen it like 35 times but no game yet...
FoureverLoved is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #4539
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
I went to the DVD site one day last week and was totally impressed. The graphics on their diamond hunt are stunningly beautiful!! Awesome way to promote the DVD, done with Disney's usual perfection.
Did you play the game? I thought it was fun
Old 10-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #4540
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
did you find all the diamonds.....i cant find the last one

yess i found them all

Last edited by Chazzy4ever; 10-10-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: