Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #4521
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Itried clicking on rocks with the same shape, like there are a coupl ethat look like hats, but didn't get the same prize from both. Sometimes I would get different prizes and sometimes no prize in second rock. I like the thinking though. It might work for someone else
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #4522
Webkinz :)

firefury is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i havent seen the game in 2 days! ugh
firefury is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #4523
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well, testing the theory can't hurt, can it? May even make it more fun-add a new twist! Still only seeing dvd ads in the code shop, nothing else elsewhere..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #4524
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

yesterday someone thought it was if one mirror had something the other didnt and if it was empty just click on the other and you got something, but it only proved to be true about 80% of the time....now i think about 50/50 of both theories
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #4525
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for adding to the theory-whether it works or not, it is fun to try!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #4526

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

My new names professor mitchell hawkins!! (after steven)
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #4527
arwenevenstar

Flairfive-love your Angel-muppet avatar! lol!! That was one of my favorite episodes!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #4528
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

This afternoon the game ads were in the Curio Shop for a while. Don't know if they will be back or not, but be sure to look there too.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #4529
arwenevenstar

Yeah, I made myself a list of every place that shows the ads, and i just go through the list and check them all. Tedious. Oh well, at least we know where to look!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #4530
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

i cant find them anymore!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: