Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #4451
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
I found a dvd ad in the code shop
yes. the dvd (not the game) ads are in the code shop
poochie10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4452
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Manda Panda......I wish for more dwarf costumes!!! Please!!
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4453
xolilpr1ncessxo
Webkinz :)

cutiepiie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

where are the adds now?
Old 10-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4454

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my ads have stopped. anyone else?
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #4455
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I think they are gone! That was only 20 minutes instead of an hour.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #4456
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

stopped for me too
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #4457
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

They are still bottom ad in wish factory- just taking more clicks to get them
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #4458

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

They've stopped for me The flow of gooseberry pies and dwarf shoes is done.
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #4459
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

They have stopped for me too, but I did get one dress! YEAH!
Old 10-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #4460
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Question....

How many clicks does it take for an obsessed clicker to stop clickin???
Angel Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: