Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #4411
KraftyMomOf2
Webkinz :)

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I read your post and didn't see any replies so I thought I would drop you a note to explain trading once you are in the trading room, wither find a table or walk up to one and click on it... a box will open up and you choose someone from the list to try to trade with, click the box next to their name and send the message, sometimes they are already trading so you haved to pick someone else.. keeping trying until you get someone who will trade, then a new bigger box opens showing your pet and the other person's pet and 3 boxes to put items to trade.. you put one to three items in the boxes and so does the other person, you click the smile or frown to say if you want the item or not and they do the same.. put up and take away the items til you both have agreed to the items to trade, then click trade and the other person should too then finalize it... and waaahla you have your new items..

if you need more help, let me know and we can arrange to go to a room together and you can practice on me

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
The trading room scares me too. Does anyone know if there is a thread somewhere here that at least explain how to use the tading room? I also wonder why people say they have seen things happen there...???? All I see are the tables and animals sitting there. I dont see any of the stuff people are putting out to trade. I guess I just trust trading here at WI better.

By the way, has anyone gotten any crystal apples or enchanted mirrors tonight? All I have gotten are regular apples, dresses, one elf suit, and lots of cash. Want hats and shoes!!!
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #4412
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
is it really bad to let items pile up in the dock? i am now pushing over 1000 items. i never thought much about it before. i buy items to use and never use them. so after 2 years of doing that things have built up!!!! BTW i did get i diamond apple today so they are out there somewhere. i didn't see any posts about anyone seeing them today
Be careful with all that stuff in your dock. My dock froze and I couldn't do anything that needed my dock -mail and w shop come to mind first.
It was horrible and to get it fixed I lost 1000 strawberries and I'm not sure how many carrots (I have 10 gardens) It was horrible and a big loss of $$ and time. I was told not to have any more than 100 items in my dock when I called ganz. Sometimes its hard to do.
Good luck.
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #4413
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I just went through my house and replaced any regular food in fridges with pies. I had over 100. My poor hippo fridge room has about 30 pies in it now, along with birthday cakes and goo goo berries and all my favorite recipe foods, I have 46 hippo fridges in just that room.
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #4414

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

OK, I've checked all of my accounts, clicked all over the place, and no games, just DVD ads. Is it just me or is the game not showing up on anybody's account?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #4415
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

It is not on right now that I can see
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #4416

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
It is not on right now that I can see
Thanks, Gmagator. For a while there, I thought I was the only one!!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #4417

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

It's in the Wish Factory, bottom right.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #4418
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I am not seeing any ads... american acct....
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #4419

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

I just saw it in the Wish Factory at the bottom
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #4420
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

I see on in wish factory too! Bottom right...thanks Mom2kinzlover!

Last edited by Angel Mom; 10-10-2009 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: correcting thank you
Angel Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: