Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #4401
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
is it really bad to let items pile up in the dock? i am now pushing over 1000 items. i never thought much about it before. i buy items to use and never use them. so after 2 years of doing that things have built up!!!! BTW i did get i diamond apple today so they are out there somewhere. i didn't see any posts about anyone seeing them today
In late spring I had to call Ganz because of a room glitch in my main account (totally unrelated to the size of my dock). The rep who helped me happened to notice there were about 800 items in my dock and gasped, "That's way too many items!" She warned me that Ganz system glitches have occurred in past and items have simply disappeared from docks. And when this happens, it is their policy not to replace them even if it their fault.

Right away I did the best I could to start cleaning up and clearing out the docks from all my accounts. Over the summer I got sick and had to let Webkinz things slide. Well, then came the GooGoo Berry Harvest, Zingoz plushies, FallFest, this Dwarf game, etc. etc. Now the docks from all my accounts are overloaded.

One evening this past week a glitch occurred in one of my accounts, and 600+ items were suddenly missing. And they didn't come back, no matter how many times I logged off and back on, cleared cache, etc. Ganz offices were closed so I had to sweat it out until morning, praying that their nightly maintenance would fix the problem. Lucky for me the items DID REAPPEAR when I logged in the following morning, but that was a huge scare for me. All night long all I could hear in my head were the words of that Ganz rep warning me about over-sized docks.

Needless to say, clean up has already begun for me.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #4402

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

is it coming up anywhere?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #4403

TOODLES1A is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure not getting it today
TOODLES1A is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #4404
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
is it really bad to let items pile up in the dock? i am now pushing over 1000 items. i never thought much about it before. i buy items to use and never use them. so after 2 years of doing that things have built up!!!! BTW i did get i diamond apple today so they are out there somewhere. i didn't see any posts about anyone seeing them today
Sounds like it's time to buy some storage rooms.

If your dock gets too full it will lock up and you won't be able to unpack it. From what I have gathered you definitely don't want to go too far over 1000 items. Webkinz recommends only having a couple hundred items in your dock at once, so it's not really designed to safely hold more than that. When the dock gets stuck you have to use a contact form to tell them what items to delete from your dock. I've never had it happen but it doesn't sound like fun.

If you have a lot of clothing items you can buy those Rattan toy boxes for only 100 kinzcash. They hold 8 items, both clothes and toys. The two coolers each old 6 food items, the blue one costs 275 I believe and the beach one is 300 (it costs more but can go indoor and outdoor.) I store all the PSF I collect in coolers as well as any special food items like holiday things.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #4405
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not seen the game all day today!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #4406
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

I keep getting the other snow white ads at the code shop so im going there every other click
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #4407
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
I keep getting the other snow white ads at the code shop so im going there every other click
I keep seeing the add for movie, but not the add for the game!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #4408
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
You should try using IE or Chrome Browser. Firefox gives me the same three ads all the time too. Okay normally, but not for this promotion!
I've been using strictly Firefox for this promotion and have done rather well. But I know what you mean about trying different browsers. Depending upon what's going on in WW, it definitely works to your advantage to try a different browser if things aren't going as well as you think they should be. I switch around all the time.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #4409

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
In late spring I had to call Ganz because of a room glitch in my main account (totally unrelated to the size of my dock). The rep who helped me happened to notice there were about 800 items in my dock and gasped, "That's way too many items!" She warned me that Ganz system glitches have occurred in past and items have simply disappeared from docks. And when this happens, it is their policy not to replace them even if it their fault.

Right away I did the best I could to start cleaning up and clearing out the docks from all my accounts. Over the summer I got sick and had to let Webkinz things slide. Well, then came the GooGoo Berry Harvest, Zingoz plushies, FallFest, this Dwarf game, etc. etc. Now the docks from all my accounts are overloaded.

One evening this past week a glitch occurred in one of my accounts, and 600+ items were suddenly missing. And they didn't come back, no matter how many times I logged off and back on, cleared cache, etc. Ganz offices were closed so I had to sweat it out until morning, praying that their nightly maintenance would fix the problem. Lucky for me the items DID REAPPEAR when I logged in the following morning, but that was a huge scare for me. All night long all I could hear in my head were the words of that Ganz rep warning me about over-sized docks.

Needless to say, clean up has already begun for me.
OMGoodness!!!! i guess i better get storing fast!!!! so, if the item is in a room it is safe from glitches or at least can be replaced? i would , i don'een kat i would do if i lost all my items. i know it's only pixels but it's my hobby as well, as silly as some may think it is!!

thanks for letting me know. i had no idea
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #4410
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by skyhi5
I keep seeing the add for movie, but not the add for the game!
That's what I meant, I'm going there because it shows up there often. I should specify.
Flairfive is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: