Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #4391
Webkinz :)

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by golferguy
Do you have your ad blocker turned off? Check your settings. That could be the problem. It happened to me on one of our accounts.
Well I do see the ads in WW normally, as I mentioned I'm just getting the same three ads!

View Post Originally Posted by michigan829
This is such a great post!! Welcome to WI and hope you find the Snow White ad! Take care!!
hehe thanks - I've actually been around a while now, just tend to be more of a reader than a poster. This is such a busy forum, I just can't keep up!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
You should try using IE or Chrome Browser. Firefox gives me the same three ads all the time too. Okay normally, but not for this promotion!
heh - how'd you guess I'm on FF? IE - ewwww I'm so not a fan, but hey guess I can give it a try. I've been hearing many good things about Chrome and actually do want to try it out. My issue right now is that my hard drive is almost out of room, so trying to avoid adding anything new at the moment.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #4392
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by TopazR
Well I do see the ads in WW normally, as I mentioned I'm just getting the same three ads!

hehe thanks - I've actually been around a while now, just tend to be more of a reader than a poster. This is such a busy forum, I just can't keep up!

heh - how'd you guess I'm on FF? IE - ewwww I'm so not a fan, but hey guess I can give it a try. I've been hearing many good things about Chrome and actually do want to try it out. My issue right now is that my hard drive is almost out of room, so trying to avoid adding anything new at the moment.
IE is probably on your harddrive somewhere unless you removed it manually. I dislike IE too, but for this occasion, I can live with it
Old 10-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #4393
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

Just chiming my random 2 cents in here. Honestly I've not read all four thousand and some posts to this thread so apologies in advance if I duplicate!

I have been on and off since this promotion first debuted and have yet to see one ad. I always clear my cache and cookies and all that stuff. Seems I'm plagued to continuously get the same three non-clickable ads no matter WHAT page I'm on: the red Ganz ad, a Kinzville Academy ad, and the go outside and play ad.

While it's not the end of the world if neither of us (my son and I) get any of the Snow White items, it's somewhat disheartening to read of people complaining because they "only" get such and such an item and really want more of the other item. Frankly I'd like a chance just to play the game! Congrats to those of you who are finding the ads - happy gathering!

make sure you check webkinz itself and that third party ads are on. go to my pets under options. if the box is checked the ads are off. you will have to turn them back on to see the ad
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #4394
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen them lately but the first two days I was able to play
Old 10-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #4395
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The game was in the CS from around 2-3:30. Nothing since as of yet.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #4396
lothlorien is on a distinguished road

Firefox has worked fine for me. I have gotten several dozen snow white items - several of each kind. But the game is only available some of the time. Best of Luck.
lothlorien is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #4397
ow. 20 Webkinz!

Sk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the roughSk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! That is awesome! Kewlness!
Sk8erGurl33 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #4398
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz

LOL!!! Maybe a farmer's market in the new park we're supposed to be getting?
Ha Ha! Actually that would be cool! They are so popular here in the summer. If not my pets will be waddling with all these pies to eat!
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #4399
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

I have been on and off since this promotion first debuted and have yet to see one ad. I always clear my cache and cookies and all that stuff. Seems I'm plagued to continuously get the same three non-clickable ads no matter WHAT page I'm on: the red Ganz ad, a Kinzville Academy ad, and the go outside and play ad.
Hi TopazR. You may only have Webkinz World ads enabled, and may have disabled outside ads. Have you read through the link in my sig?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #4400

TOODLES1A is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been on since noon and i've seen nothing!!!
TOODLES1A is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: