Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #4381
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Oh my goodness!! 200 pies and 200 apples but not much else? THAT'S INCREDIBLE!! For me the prizes have been a pretty close spread. Lowest by far has been the diamond apple, followed by the purple hat, shoes and enchanted mirror.
LOL!! No, I have other stuff, too. Probably over 100 dwarf costumes and who knows what else. I was ranting b/c all I seemed to get for a while (last go round) was pies and apples.

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #4382
Webkinz :)

TOODLES1A is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I can't get the ad to show today. What am I doing wrong ya???????

View Post Originally Posted by TOODLES1A
i can't get it to come up today. I've been trying all day....any suggestions?

Last edited by TOODLES1A; 10-10-2009 at 03:04 PM..
TOODLES1A is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #4383

TOODLES1A is an unknown quantity at this point

are you seeing any????
TOODLES1A is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #4384

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

Just chiming my random 2 cents in here. Honestly I've not read all four thousand and some posts to this thread so apologies in advance if I duplicate!

I have been on and off since this promotion first debuted and have yet to see one ad. I always clear my cache and cookies and all that stuff. Seems I'm plagued to continuously get the same three non-clickable ads no matter WHAT page I'm on: the red Ganz ad, a Kinzville Academy ad, and the go outside and play ad.

While it's not the end of the world if neither of us (my son and I) get any of the Snow White items, it's somewhat disheartening to read of people complaining because they "only" get such and such an item and really want more of the other item. Frankly I'd like a chance just to play the game! Congrats to those of you who are finding the ads - happy gathering!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #4385

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Do you have your ad blocker turned off? Check your settings. That could be the problem. It happened to me on one of our accounts.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #4386
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by TopazR
Just chiming my random 2 cents in here. Honestly I've not read all four thousand and some posts to this thread so apologies in advance if I duplicate!

I have been on and off since this promotion first debuted and have yet to see one ad. I always clear my cache and cookies and all that stuff. Seems I'm plagued to continuously get the same three non-clickable ads no matter WHAT page I'm on: the red Ganz ad, a Kinzville Academy ad, and the go outside and play ad.

While it's not the end of the world if neither of us (my son and I) get any of the Snow White items, it's somewhat disheartening to read of people complaining because they "only" get such and such an item and really want more of the other item. Frankly I'd like a chance just to play the game! Congrats to those of you who are finding the ads - happy gathering!
This is such a great post!! Welcome to WI and hope you find the Snow White ad! Take care!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #4387
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

is anyone seeing ads now?
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #4388
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TopazR

You should try using IE or Chrome Browser. Firefox gives me the same three ads all the time too. Okay normally, but not for this promotion!
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #4389

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

is it really bad to let items pile up in the dock? i am now pushing over 1000 items. i never thought much about it before. i buy items to use and never use them. so after 2 years of doing that things have built up!!!! BTW i did get i diamond apple today so they are out there somewhere. i didn't see any posts about anyone seeing them today
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #4390
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I have rooms full of sky book boxes. I found that it holds most all clothing/shoes/hat items with exceptions that don't seem to make any sense! Can't put in red sneakers. Can't put in just regular white sunglasses. Those are the only to items I've found so far.
Have you tried putting the red sneakers and white sunglasses in the book boxes on more than one occasion? I tried every container I could think of to store a pirate hat I won on vacation island, I couldn't get it to go into anything. The next time I logged in, I bought a treasure chest toy box...the pirate hat went in...and I thought I'd really done something. As it turns out, there was just some sort of glitch in that previous session I was logged into that kept my pirate hat from going into all the other containers I tried; you can store pirate costume pieces anywhere you can store any other piece of clothing. Seems odd that red sneakers and white sunglasses would be different from any other piece of clothing; I just bought a book box, I'm going to see if I can put my red sneakers in it. Great tip, by the way.

Update: I tried the red sneakers...you're right, they won't go in. Wierd.

Last edited by BubbaGump; 10-10-2009 at 03:14 PM..
BubbaGump is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: