Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #4361
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I fed my pet an apple, I have 29 and it went to 26...woo!
Flairfive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #4362
Webkinz :)

sogreatgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i need the mirror ads dissapeared!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #4363

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wonder if the next theme room will be an apple and pie stand
LOL!!! Maybe a farmer's market in the new park we're supposed to be getting?
mckgirlz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #4364
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Best thing for clothes storage is the sky blue book box, 95kc. It holds 6 items per space in room. So for the space one rattan box takes for 8 items, you can put 12 items. Does this make any sense? lol
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #4365
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

thanks for everyone's help!
after i put my goosberry pies away,
i can finally get more halloween theme items
without loosing much money. (:
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #4366

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And my bottom hurts from sitting. I think I may need to get a pillow to sit on until this contest ends, lol!
Yikes!! I did not use the "a" word in that post. I used a three letter word for "bottom" that starts with a "b".
mckgirlz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #4367
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Thumbs down Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Am I the only person who can't get this to work, despite clearing my cache and everything else? I saw the ad once using internet explorer as a browser, but I haven't seen the ads ever again. How do you get them to show? They just aren't showing up at all for me, and I have ads turned on!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #4368
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Best thing for clothes storage is the sky blue book box, 95kc. It holds 6 items per space in room. So for the space one rattan box takes for 8 items, you can put 12 items. Does this make any sense? lol
That is a good tip. I have not tried that one before. Seems like in the past, it only allowed certain items. Are the costumes fitting in there? And the apples and mirrors?
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #4369
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz

LOL!!! Maybe a farmer's market in the new park we're supposed to be getting?
Lol! Funny!

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
Am I the only person who can't get this to work, despite clearing my cache and everything else? I saw the ad once using internet explorer as a browser, but I haven't seen the ads ever again. How do you get them to show? They just aren't showing up at all for me, and I have ads turned on!
Have you checked the link in my sig?

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
That is a good tip. I have not tried that one before. Seems like in the past, it only allowed certain items. Are the costumes fitting in there? And the apples and mirrors?
The costumes are fitting in the blue book box. The diamond apples and mirrors are not, but I don't believe they fit in any storage containers.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #4370
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz

Yikes!! I did not use the "a" word in that post. I used a three letter word for "bottom" that starts with a "b".
If you used three letters for the b word, you spelled it wrong. Two tt's. Don't worry about the asterisks, you won't get in trouble unless you were intentionally swearing.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: