Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #421
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Ganz has run two movie costume ads before. They were both about two weeks long, at least. The problem in the beginning for both was the timing of the ads. After Ganz fixed both glitches, the chance to win a costume was less per day (chipmunk - one set a day, bee - a few chances a day) It will be back
javogabo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #422
ow, I love anime and
Webkinz :)

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

even know it says limited time only , i don't think it would be that limited ... lol !!!
56sarah is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #423
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I was lucky enough to catch the last 45 minutes but my son was of course not able to log on to his account which has been the usual story for the last four days. I hope they put the game on again for those who were not on or were not able to get on. It was a lot of fun.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #424
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Don't trade for them right now in the GE = they may be back tomorrow And the price is set in WIGEV for now until we know what is going on. No one can over charge for it. If they are, flag them.
Thanks!!! I'll look for them tomorrow! I'm glad you are so sure they will be back!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Yes, is has got to be slaughter in the trading rooms today! I think I'll just hang on to what I have for now! I'm sure the ad will be returning soon!
I know it's really crazy out there right now...
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #425
here's Perry?

Simonfan12 is just really niceSimonfan12 is just really nice

I am VERY annoyed. I just got on around 6:35 and couldn't see an ad! I hope they're back tomorrow!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #426
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The worst part is the ad blocker is up on Moonlights account. How the heck do you shut it off? There were security questions to answer but it kept saying my answer was wrong. The thing is I dont remember giving answers for them in the first place.
I had the same thing...Valencia's account wouldn't let me do it. Luckily I had tried on my asian account first, since I thought it was only showing on the asian accounts. I tried remembering my password to turn it back on, but it didn't work. Maybe next time they run the ad we will have better luck!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #427
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

LOL, of course. Disappears right when I finish homework
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #428

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Don't worry... I'm sure they'll bring it back soon.
Thanks so much for the hope. I am totally bummed I missed it. I hope with all my heart you are right.
sempson is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #429
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

This is a major heads up...
There was report of an ad at 7:21.
Now, this may not be a random time. It looks like it may be going back to the three minute time frame (a chance of getting an ad at the three minute time slot :03,:06, :09, etc..)
Please start posting times if you find one!!!
Thank your t-bird!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #430
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

UGH i was like YAY but then i noticed the update that they took it down
horsegirl94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: