Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #4131
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
That is very generous of you!! You can donate to WI by sending things through the KinzPost to webkinz name: WIGiftz (you have to add them as a friend first too, so they show up in your list).

Hopefully WI will get lots of extras from the folks who have won plenty, and will run a contest of some sort for the folks who have not been so lucky
that is correct. WiGiftz
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #4132
Chazzy4ever
Webkinz :)

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

the ads are at the wish factory just got onea wait now two there
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #4133
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

So Where has everyone been seeing them?
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #4134
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I have seen two of them... at the bottom of the screen on the right side this time. Neither awarded any przes, though!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #4135

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

Game is in the wish factory!!!
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #4136
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
that is correct. WiGiftz
I just sent an invite to be friends again, I had donated some rare stuff for the summer time contests, but when I checked my phone, they were not my friend anymore. I hope they except my invite, I have 33 mirrors, 32 diamonds and tons of clothing to donate. Plus about 150 pies, lol
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #4137
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

in my room i just found one at the bottom ad!!!!

its in the wish factory too!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #4138
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

There back in the Wish Factory on top!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #4139
LynnDoggiePup

LynnDoggiePup is on a distinguished road

They're at the wish factory!!!
LynnDoggiePup is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #4140
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

and in your room, go inbetween both of them!

darn...it froze
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: