Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #4121
tomboy32196
Webkinz :)

ilikepie32196 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i havent seen the DVD ad or the game ad. where have you guys found them? do you think theyre down to fix bugs? its not the 18 so it cant be over! hmm, stay positive everyone. thell com back! DONT WORRY. BE HAPPY
ilikepie32196 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #4122
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

the DVD ad is at the code shop so it might show up there soon
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #4123

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

ttfn too i am going they are just NOT showing up
Old 10-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #4124
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

they were at the Kinzville Academy.

Click the image to open in full size.
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #4125
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I was able to click a few ads-all I got were food and money-interesting how they aren't really awarding the other prizses...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #4126
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

The only thing I have been seeing is the Commercial for the DVD on my TV & when I see it I wanna grab the TV remote & click it , LOL , Have a great day Everyone & Good luck !! Thanks for all your help & Tips !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #4127
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

hmm all i got from the ads at kinzville academy like 20 minutes ago were a BUNCH of gooseberry pies, one diamond apple [yay xD], some kinzcash, and 2 apples.

i really need more ads!
btw that one tip really helped! (:
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #4128
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

just saw an ad at the clubhouse.....
for the DVD
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #4129

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

it is now 4pm here in the UK and no ads all day! I hope the game shows up soon before my daughters bedtime!!!!
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #4130
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I just found an ad in the wish factory!
cpom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: