Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #391
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

This really stinks that it was only available for 2 hours! I just got home from work, and got all excited reading this post, only to scroll to the bottom and find out it was over. If there are going to do something like that, they really should let it be for a bit longer, to give everyone a chance. *sigh*
roseopera is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #392
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

i think it will return when they adjust the timing. it was coming so often!
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #393
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'll just keep a lookout when the items return.

Ganz can't just end it in such short notice! I bet it will be back soon.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #394
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
this is SO thrilling - I'm not going to stop playing just in case they realize it's a glitch that you're only allowed to do it once a day.... CLICK CLICK CLICK!!!

aHA! I quote myself because I KNEW it! It was too good to be true that we could 'click' so many times in one day!!! Hoorah for those of us who got so many, and so sorry for those who didn't - I'm sure they'll bring it back, but probably NOT like we had for the past few hours!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #395

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I was wondering why they weren't popping up. My little sister wanted to try the game, but then they stopped showing up. So I sent a few of my items to her.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #396
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Hey, I saw someone ask a couple of pages back: there is a WWID you can send items to, to donate to WI so that they can be future contest prizes and such. It is WIGIFTZ
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #397
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

I believe that the timing and frequency that we can win the items was off. Ganz probably took out the ads until this can be fixed I can't wait to win a dress and a mirror!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #398
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
aHA! I quote myself because I KNEW it! It was too good to be true that we could 'click' so many times in one day!!! Hoorah for those of us who got so many, and so sorry for those who didn't - I'm sure they'll bring it back, but probably NOT like we had for the past few hours!
I read your post earlier and I thought the same thing! My BF thought I was in the house cleaning, while he's outside pouring cement.....am I bad or what!!?
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #399
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

That's really cool!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #400
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I was wondering why they weren't popping up. My little sister wanted to try the game, but then they stopped showing up. So I sent a few of my items to her.
It ended at 6:30 But just have to keep checking to see if it comes back.
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: