Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #3971
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
My plan was to buy some halloween items to make a diner-like room. I bought a medium room, a piano so I would still have extras, three grave things, a table, 4 chairs, and 2 placemats. I probably only got about 400 from the game.
The game is only here until the 18th. Check often and play for the whole hour it's on when you see it. You'll get more kc.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #3972
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Well, Hang in there! We have a whole weekend and another week (Goes away on the 18th) to keep clicking that ad! Just don't forget to have fun with your webbies while looking for the dwarves!!
I think being away from webkinz and wi makes me spend a little bit more haha
View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
The game is only here until the 18th. Check often and play for the whole hour it's on when you see it. You'll get more kc.
Thanks for the tip
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #3973
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

The mirrors are awesome. Creative did a fantastic job on them. I've been moving them into a storage room and they make a beautiful wall border. I'm thinking about making a Snow White room, probably with the Doug gem wallpaper (not sure if the floor would be too much), bordering it with mirrors and scattering crystal apples around on the floor. I love those apples! LOL, my dh can tell every time I find one. I get very happy. Noisy happy

Ganz Creative made us some wonderful new toys. I hope Disney decides they're very happy with this event and we get to see more of Creative's "special assignment" work.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #3974
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have not been able to be on for a day or two. I haven't done any of the snow white stuff. Is there another thread that is tracking or anything?

Thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #3975
Webkinz :)

silangg is on a distinguished road

I have been on for 3 and half hours now, still no ads for me.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #3976
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

the ads were showing up on the front page, code shop and wish factory pages...have to keep switching, though for now they seem to be done for the evening.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #3977
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by silangg
The ads were on about an hour ago. Are you sure that your ads are not turned off?
Old 10-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #3978
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I have not been able to be on for a day or two. I haven't done any of the snow white stuff. Is there another thread that is tracking or anything?

Thanks!
See the link in my sig.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #3979
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
The mirrors are awesome. Creative did a fantastic job on them. I've been moving them into a storage room and they make a beautiful wall border. I'm thinking about making a Snow White room, probably with the Doug gem wallpaper (not sure if the floor would be too much), bordering it with mirrors and scattering crystal apples around on the floor. I love those apples! LOL, my dh can tell every time I find one. I get very happy. Noisy happy

Ganz Creative made us some wonderful new toys. I hope Disney decides they're very happy with this event and we get to see more of Creative's "special assignment" work.

like this? lol

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #3980
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by silangg
It was originally reported that to find the ads, you simply needed to click back and forth between the newspaper and daily activities. It has since come to light that that is not the case. Tonight the ads were on the newspaper, code shop, and wish factory pages, they'll be in one place for awhile then move somewhere else. Some of the pages don't have the small ad in the upper right hand corner, so you won't likely find the ads there. But I would suggest also checking in occasionally on the arcade, curio shop, and kinzpost pages, they seem like other likely areas for the ads to show up.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: