Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #3951
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Personally, I think that they changed the game because of what happened on the first day. I bet that was not supposed to happen. I don't think they ever intended to make it that easy to win the big prizes. When has Ganz ever made it easy to win a big prize? I think that was the glitch. What is going on right now is probably how the game was intended to be. I don't think it was our fault at all! Some people just got very lucky!

I agree with you 100%. The first couple of days I also think was a glitch. Just like Winterfest last January when the snowflakes were coming every 2 minutes the first day. They fixed that mighty quick. these prizes are pixels it doesn't matter how many we get, they have more. I do not think we had anything to do with them changing the game. I believe this is how it was meant to be played from the beginning and as usual there was a glitch. Yaaaaa for us.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #3952
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

This little game has been my Fall Fest revisited. I sat for hours during Fall NotFest for maybe 6 leaves the whole week, so I am having fun. Even if I get 20 apples, it's satisfying!!!
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #3953
Webkinz :)

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

The ads were in the wish factory just before but I havent seen any for a while. My DD adores this game and I'm hoping the ads return soon. It's gotten harder since the first ads popped up. She's getting lots of "empties" as she calls it. But hopefully she will get her dwarf shoes and diamond apples soon
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:36 PM   #3954
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
i have no addes anymore
Hey, Marian. Long time, no see.

Ads stopped for me about 30 minutes ago. I'm hoping for a night like last night...and I don't feel guilty! I'm having fun!
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #3955
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I could only get a dwarf costume some KC and a lot of apples.

not even 1 pie

and i just need SnowWhite dresses

Mi nices have like 30 female pest, and just 5 boys.
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #3956
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Ahhhhhh......

That was fun while it lasted!!!!

My wrist is thankful to stop clicking!!!

My DH thinks I am crazy "clicking for pixels"

Well at least I am having fun! Everybody have a good night!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #3957
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Yes I wished for the vortex LOL & I only needed 1 more token for the Moon Rover !!
Oh Well !!
How does that happen? Isn't there an "are you sure you want this" box? Or does the clicking happen behind the screen while you're clicking on the digging game?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #3958

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

A big thank you to those who find the ads and post for all to see. I missed day 1, day 2 was a lot of computer time , but no visible ads for me, but since I found this thread today, I've done a lot better and my kids were even able to play So thanks again to those who are "addicted" to clicking, I'd be offline without you!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #3959
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

I went through tons of games and I've only been doing it an hour and a half, but not constant, I've been taking breaks, but I have gotten through over 50 games because I have about 50 in items and I got lots of money(counting my 35 apples...) but I only have 1 diamond apple, and they were the main reason I was even going to play haha oh well

Oh, and the othr item I really wanted was the mirror. Zero of those. They always make the good items scarce

Last edited by Flairfive; 10-09-2009 at 09:48 PM..
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #3960
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Flairfive
I went through tons of games and I've only been doing it an hour and a half, but not constant, I've been taking breaks, but I have gotten through over 50 games because I have about 50 in items and I got lots of money(counting my 35 apples...) but I only have 1 diamond apple, and they were the main reason I was even going to play haha oh well

Oh, and the othr item I really wanted was the mirror. Zero of those. They always make the good items scarce
I got at least 4 diamond apples today but I've been playing for about 4 hours. Goodluck getting them! Oh I also got 3 mirrors. One tip that seems to work at least most of the time is if a rock does not give you anything click on one that looks like a backwards version. (I learned this from someone else on this board.)
Shandree is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: