Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #3941
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

ok I have been clicking away for the last hour and now no adds. so they must have turned off for now. today for the last hour from bouncing back from newspaper to the wish factory I got empty rocks,tons of apples and kinzcash and maybe 4 dwarf outfits. Not 1 mirror not 1 diamond apple and not even 1 gooseberry pie. LOL I love this extra kinz cash so I will not complain one bit. Have fun everyone!!!
stylede is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #3942
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Personally, I think that they changed the game because of what happened on the first day. I bet that was not supposed to happen. I don't think they ever intended to make it that easy to win the big prizes. When has Ganz ever made it easy to win a big prize? I think that was the glitch. What is going on right now is probably how the game was intended to be. I don't think it was our fault at all! Some people just got very lucky!
I think you are right, that was one reason for me not to stop playing that day and I had the time to do so
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #3943

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

in my opinion we should all be happy with what we get. Ganz didn't have to do this promotion. so just enjoy it.
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #3944
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Personally, I think that they changed the game because of what happened on the first day. I bet that was not supposed to happen. I don't think they ever intended to make it that easy to win the big prizes. When has Ganz ever made it easy to win a big prize? I think that was the glitch. What is going on right now is probably how the game was intended to be. I don't think it was our fault at all! Some people just got very lucky!
You may be on to something here- at first I had several please wait issues and could not get in even if I saw the ad-- I was happy that was corrected-
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #3945
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I think that this game is kind of like a competition for some people. When you enter a competition with so many people of course there's a 99% chance that other people have more than you. Whatever you do, if you don't like events like this I wouldn't suggest joining a MMO. There is a lot more pressure there to be the best because if you don't have a high level people can defeat you easily and it's harder to level up. I find this game MUCH more relaxing than that environment. I don't think people should be too worried about not getting enough items either because I think they will put out more on the weekends and by the 18th I think everyone will have quite a few, lol.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #3946
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I also believe what happenend on the first day was not sopose to happen. This is probally the way it is sopose to be played now. So to everyone who was on and able to get the big prizes congratulations and enjoy!!!
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #3947
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i have no addes anymore
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #3948
ebkinz fan

er I messed that % up -.-; clicking ads baked my brain.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #3949
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

im not getting the diamond apple
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #3950
ebkinz fan

It's probably more like 50% chance but it's still high. Maybe i should make a poll.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: