Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #3921
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
I wish I knew why Ganz changed the game. If I knew that, it would help, because I would really like to understand why they do things the way they do. I still believe that somehow those of us playing constantly caused Ganz to change the game, but that's only my theory and opinion. I have no proof. I just wanted to make the point that we aren't the only ones playing Webkinz, and our actions MAY have an impact on what Ganz chooses to do in different situations and/or adversely affect other players. As children, we were all taught to share, and I think maybe we're not remembering that lesson when we get so obsessed with the games, etc.
Ok here's my opinoin. I think that everyone has the right to play, and if you really want to be obsessed and get lots of stuff here, that's your choice. But I also hope Ganz knows that there are people who do that (not saying its bad, I think we all do a little of that sometimes); and can make changes accordingly. But with the first group of people I mentioned, there is also people who only log on a few times a week or month or whatever. They should get the same amount of stuff as everone else got, the first time they played. Anyway, that's just what I think. Hope it makes sense.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #3922
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'm thinking we should all just relax a little, enjoy the game and stop over analyzing everything all the time, off to click some more ads...

Ganz doesn't do the "free" stuff that often.... so go crazy and have fun!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #3923
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I'm thinking we should all just relax a little, enjoy the game and stop over analyzing everything all the time, off to click some more ads...

good point

good luck
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #3924
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Everyone have a blast & play play play we have til the 18th too hooray !! this is sooo much fun !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #3925

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
sorry to hear that, almost happened to me as well

I wish they moved the ad to the newspaper again, for that reason
Yeah, me too, I wished for the bumper car but was planning on saving up to 15 to get the cool clock or gas pump, oh well!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #3926

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

when i am done clicking with my axes i just leave the screen up with my prizes on. maybe that will help so you dont wish for something you dont want.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #3927
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Were you talking to ME? I didn't say anything about not seeing ads, I was playing the game in the Wish Factory. Maybe you meant to quote somebody else?
No i ment to Quote you. i might have just misunderstood you. it sounded like you were complaining about not seeing the ads and people were playing so much that Ganz changed it... Witch i dont think they did...
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #3928
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew why Ganz changed the game. If I knew that, it would help, because I would really like to understand why they do things the way they do. I still believe that somehow those of us playing constantly caused Ganz to change the game, but that's only my theory and opinion. I have no proof. I just wanted to make the point that we aren't the only ones playing Webkinz, and our actions MAY have an impact on what Ganz chooses to do in different situations and/or adversely affect other players. As children, we were all taught to share, and I think maybe we're not remembering that lesson when we get so obsessed with the games, etc.
We can all play the game at the same times (granted if you happen to be on webkinz at that time)- we are all getting empty rocks and kinz from what I have been reading- (personally I am getting a ton of apples) it seems to me this is how they intended the game to be and has nothing to do with someone already finding an item therefore leaving someone else with an empty rock.
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #3929
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I wished for the vortex LOL & I only needed 1 more token for the Moon Rover !!
Oh Well !!

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
We can all play the game at the same times (granted if you happen to be on webkinz at that time)- we are all getting empty rocks and kinz from what I have been reading- (personally I am getting a ton of apples) it seems to me this is how they intended the game to be and has nothing to do with someone already finding an item therefore leaving someone else with an empty rock.

Sometimes all 3 of my rocks are empty Oh well theres always next time !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #3930
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

finally, I found a mirror, nice after so many empty rocks

but now the ads slow down on my account
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: