Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #3911
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
I think we shocked Ganz with our stamina in playing SO MUCH. You are so right that Ganz could have structured the game differently to prevent us from going nuts, but they didn't. Granted, they should have, but we should also behave responsibly. I know we're obsessed and it's natural in a fan club, but sometimes I think we believe that all Webkinz players are like us, and I'm pretty sure they are not. Sometimes we all need to stop and think how our obsession MIGHT hurt other players, somehow, especially since Ganz is like they are, kinda stupid sometimes, and not responsive at all to most people. Again, s is just my opinion.

honestly, I don't think I have to stop playing, if I don't want to....

If someone doesn't like to play as much, fine, but then don't complain about not having as much prizes, kc or else...

I love playing that's why I spend so much money here.

everybody has the freedom to play or spend their time doing something else.

not really sure if I get the part with behaving responsibly. I paid money to play.
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #3912
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I think we shocked Ganz with our stamina in playing SO MUCH. You are so right that Ganz could have structured the game differently to prevent us from going nuts, but they didn't. Granted, they should have, but we should also behave responsibly. I know we're obsessed and it's natural in a fan club, but sometimes I think we believe that all Webkinz players are like us, and I'm pretty sure they are not. Sometimes we all need to stop and think how our obsession MIGHT hurt other players, somehow, especially since Ganz is like they are, kinda stupid sometimes, and not responsive at all to most people. Again, s is just my opinion.
I am also confused- I do not think you can hold those that have more time to be on and collect more items responsible for hurting other players- I doubt they changed the game any because people are on more often than others- Just my opinion
elefancy is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #3913

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
I am also confused- I do not think you can hold those that have more time to be on and collect more items responsible for hurting other players- I doubt they changed the game any because people are on more often than others- Just my opinion
I wish I knew why Ganz changed the game. If I knew that, it would help, because I would really like to understand why they do things the way they do. I still believe that somehow those of us playing constantly caused Ganz to change the game, but that's only my theory and opinion. I have no proof. I just wanted to make the point that we aren't the only ones playing Webkinz, and our actions MAY have an impact on what Ganz chooses to do in different situations and/or adversely affect other players. As children, we were all taught to share, and I think maybe we're not remembering that lesson when we get so obsessed with the games, etc.
marganta is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #3914

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
for those just tuning in the ads are in the WIsh factory.

A lot of money, empty rocks. I just got my first mirror of the day. I also got one diamond apple last hour.

too fun....must stop.....
Thanks for keeping us updated!! I am super happy getting all the money! I am trying to finish up some rooms and could use the cash!!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #3915
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

I wish I knew why Ganz changed the game. If I knew that, it would help, because I would really like to understand why they do things the way they do. I still believe that somehow those of us playing constantly caused Ganz to change the game, but that's only my theory and opinion. I have no proof. I just wanted to make the point that we aren't the only ones playing Webkinz, and our actions MAY have an impact on what Ganz chooses to do in different situations and/or adversely affect other players. As children, we were all taught to share, and I think maybe we're not remembering that lesson when we get so obsessed with the games, etc.
I think everybody's account has to be independent from all other accounts....

it is a paid game after all!!!

I spend much more money here than others and I guess there are people even more obsessed than I am, I cannot possibly believe I have any influence on their account or they do on mine. this would really upset me!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #3916
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

not to be rude but why are you typing about not alot of ads when there are TONS of them at the wish factory Right now? Just wondering.
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #3917

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I made my wish just so I accidentally didn't wish for the ATV!!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #3918

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bear10176
not to be rude but why are you typing about not alot of ads when there are TONS of them at the wish factory Right now? Just wondering.
Were you talking to ME? I didn't say anything about not seeing ads, I was playing the game in the Wish Factory. Maybe you meant to quote somebody else?
marganta is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #3919
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Good Luck everyone there are plenty of prizes for everyone , Isnt it soooo much fun ?? I am finding them all in the wish factory !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #3920
BKWFL

View Post Originally Posted by halleykinz
I made my wish just so I accidentally didn't wish for the ATV!!
sorry to hear that, almost happened to me as well

I wish they moved the ad to the newspaper again, for that reason
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: