Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #3901
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I think they are in the Wish Factory because tomorrow is going to be a busy day in the wish factory, tomorrow we spin wheel of wishes (today for asian accounts). They are just as abundant in there (if not more) as they were in the newspaper.

I don't think anyone is wrecking or messing with an opportunity for others. Ganz knows about WI and Ganz knows we talk, Ganz also knows their customers (whether a WI member or not) is going to get whatever they can "free" when they can. It's fun, why would't we! If Ganz didn't want us to have as many prizes as we are getting they would make it a scheduled event or only allow so many prizes a day, something to that nature. I wouldn't worry much about ruining it for the kids, my kiddos are having a blast!

Like I said I am sure they just moved it because they knew it would be a busy day in the wish factory and wanted everyone to have a chance to "notice" the ad...

Remember this is a free ad to get free things, if you haven't got "the good stuff" yet, keep trying you will and have some fun!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-09-2009 at 08:51 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #3902
Webkinz :)

butterflysweeti is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

My ads NEVER change - same two anywhere on the site I go to. And the top right one is ALWAYS a red Ganz ad. These never change - does anyone know how I cna get these adds to change..... please
butterflysweeti is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #3903
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by butterflysweeti
My ads NEVER change - same two anywhere on the site I go to. And the top right one is ALWAYS a red Ganz ad. These never change - does anyone know how I cna get these adds to change..... please
have you turned your ads off??
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #3904
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by butterflysweeti
Try closing out of your browser, clear your cache, then log back on, check in wish factory! Hope this helps you!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #3905

butterflysweeti is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I have never turned them off
butterflysweeti is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #3906
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

i love this game lol!
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #3907

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I may be dense, but how does playing this game when ever you can wreck it for others. If Ganz wanted us only to have just a certain amount of each item there are many ways they could have made that happen. They could just run the game for 5 minutes at the top of every hour, just run the dvd ad and send all current members a "gift" of one of each item, only allow you to play a certain number of times a day, etc... They made it unlimited for what ever reason. Probably because Disney paid them a ton of money and that made it worth it to them. Remember this is an advertising campaign. We are being advertised to and as a reward for that we can play to get a prize. If the members of WI are webkinz obsessed then that is not too surprising! Its a fan club, what else would you expect.
I think we shocked Ganz with our stamina in playing SO MUCH. You are so right that Ganz could have structured the game differently to prevent us from going nuts, but they didn't. Granted, they should have, but we should also behave responsibly. I know we're obsessed and it's natural in a fan club, but sometimes I think we believe that all Webkinz players are like us, and I'm pretty sure they are not. Sometimes we all need to stop and think how our obsession MIGHT hurt other players, somehow, especially since Ganz is like they are, kinda stupid sometimes, and not responsive at all to most people. Again, s is just my opinion.
marganta is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #3908

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

for those just tuning in the ads are in the WIsh factory.

A lot of money, empty rocks. I just got my first mirror of the day. I also got one diamond apple last hour.

too fun....must stop.....
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #3909
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
The only tricked I've learned for earning prizes is that if one rock doesn't have a prize the one that looks like a backwards version of it does.
Thanks a lot for that tip. At least now I should get something every time.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #3910

()mega has disabled reputation

I saw the ads yesterday, last at around midnight. Now I have not see a single ad all day. Makes me wonder if I just have not been online at the right times. Sad that Gantz wants to limit people from getting the items from that game. That only means those people who are getting in will be the control freaks in the trading rooms. At this point if we do not get more complete outfits for our pets I refuse to trade anything for this and plan on calling Gantz to give them a piece of my mind considering this is still a KIDS GAME, at least I thought it was.
()mega is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: