Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #3871
Webkinz :)

Montanahorsegrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Cool! trying to log in now.. very excited!!!
Montanahorsegrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #3872
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
Well put Einstein. You write so well! I hope you didn't think i was saying adults take away from kids on purpose. Just saying that is why ganz is making winning so hard.

You are so correct - we should be able to do anything we like with our allowances/ money which we work so hard to get (to spend on webkinz haha).

good luck clicking everybody!

By the way I think disney also has say on what type of prizes are being awarded and when ads are showing as they are the ones paying Ganz for the advertising space/time. So Ganz is not all to blame this time

well thank you, makes me kinda proud as american is not my mother language

and I do accept everybody's opinion here and think it is so great to talk about all those webkinz related issues. I can only learn to see different aspects while listening to all of you, which I think is a good thing.

good luck everyone from me as well
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #3873

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
I'm not taking it wrong and you might even be right here. It is kind of addictive and when I first saw the ad two days ago I can tell you that I was not the only one playing it for hours and piling up on these items. I was writing and reading in here also all day long and didn't really think anything bad about the fact that I kept playing... as everybody else was doing the same.

I don't believe that anybody here tried to take anything away from the kids, we just kept playing as it was possible to do so. we all pay the same amount for our accounts to play, so I think, if there is a game, we can play as long as we want to.

And for sure probably nobody even thought about the fact that it could change and there would be less ads or fewer prices. What some people suspected was that ganz might change the game to once a day, so we kept playing.

and btw why do you keep looking for the ad and still want to play, or lets put it this way, when would you stop playing as you obviously also have a bunch of everything?
Okay, I was typing a big long response, and my internet crashed. Hopefully I can get this reply posted. I have no idea why it crashed and it didn't save. I'm going to be more blunt and less organized so I can get this posted, so I hope everyone will forgive me and not be offended. Basically, people on this board are more Webkinz-obsessed that the general Webkinz-playing population, in my opinion, and I think I may be more like the general than like the people on this Forum, for the most part. I only own 11 pets, and not many accessories or e-store items. I'm on a limited budget of time and money due to work and other responsibilities. People teach their kids to share and be polite, etc. and sometimes I think grownups and older kids need to be reminded of those lessons. I only play a few times a day now, if I see the ads, so I have slowed down alot since the first days. In the beginning, I didn't know the ending date, either so I played alot, thinking it would be gone in a day or so. I know Ganz has a habit of changing the rules so you made a good point about that. It seems like you're telling me I should stop playing since I have alot of prizes, so my question to you is how many times do you play per day and when will you stop? We all need to be aware that we are the rarer group of intensely obsessed players and keep in mind that the Webkinz site was designed for the more "normal" players. Sometimes, without meaning to, I think we wreck things for everybody else. Seriously, you have 15x more diamond apples than I do, and 30x more mirrors than I do! I'm scared to ask how many you have of each of the other items. Remember that everybody else ON HERE was playing alot. Do you know anybody not totally obsessed with Webkinz? One of the reasons I was playing "so much" was to be able to give prizes to my niece who isn't able to play much and still have a few left for me. Some other members have said in this thread that they have only played once or never. And now we all, myself included, just made it even harder for them. Again, I hope I haven't offended anybody, and if I have, I apologize, but I thought it was important to think about other Webkinz players, especially younger kids.
marganta is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #3874
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

the adds are officially at the following places: CODE SHOP, CURIO SHOP, & THE WISHING FACTORY.
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #3875

Thanks. I was just about to ask
Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #3876
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Montanahorsegrl
Thanks. I was just about to ask
No problem! glad to help!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #3877
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

well,
i am not seeing any ads in the curio shop or the code shop
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #3878

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

I'm not seeing them anymore in the curio and code shops? Anyone else?
catlover912 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #3879

Only problem.. I keep getting please wait
Old 10-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #3880
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

They are still in the code shop for me- sometimes it takes more clicking back and forth to get one
elefancy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: