Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #3811
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I just found an ad on the main newspaper page!
cpom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #3812
Webkinz :)
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have been searching for more ads too. I haven't seen anything for over an hour. Still trying...
Sapphirestarr is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #3813
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yep, me too, main newspaper page
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #3814
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
They were coming pretty regularly in the code shop for a long time, but they seem to have stopped. Last night they were coming regularly in the newspaper section. So...does anybody know...REALLY know...what pattern the ads are coming in? Are they just showing up in one section a day at varying intervals? Or do they start showing up in another section after they peter out? Basically, I want to know if I should try somewhere other than the code shop or just keep checking back there periodically for the rest of the night.
OK, I just got an ad in the newspaper section after entering and leaving the Caring Valley, so I guess I answered my own question. 3 rocks full of nothing, but it's a start.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #3815

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Okay, not to be mean or anything, but this is why they slowed down the prizes so much. I've been playing ALOT and I only have 3 mirrors and 4 diamond apples. I have 14-16 of each outfit, 32 pies and 26 apples, and tons of kinzcash, but some people are playing SO MUCH that they have 61 diamond apples and 105 mirrors??? I love them too, but lets leave some stuff for the younger kids. The older kids and grownups, probably, are the ones making it hard for the younger kids to win anything or even get to play the game at all. I'm a grownup, and I'm probably part of the problem, too, but not to the extent that some people are playing 24/7! I'll get off my soapbox now. I looked for the ad this morning and this evening and haven't seen it once, although I was looking but wasn't on very long.
I do agree they have slowed down the prizes due to the crazy amount of prizes some people have hoarded/collected ( I wish I was one of them lol).

I know a lot of people here play for their kids or grandkids because the games/challenges are too hard. That results in Ganz reducing prizes or changing the way things operate on WW (i.e. limit of one special purchase at Kinz Outlet) because adults have too many. In turn, adults have to continue playing for kids because Ganz makes winning on WW harder. Pretty circular isn't it? The more people play for younger kids because WW is too hard, the more Ganz makes it harder because adults are playing.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #3816
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Found one on the newspaper after leaving the clubhouse! Yay
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #3817
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

Ooh! I got an ad. Yippee!
Sapphirestarr is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #3818
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

so i must ask, was alvin and the chipmunks so widely availiable? Cause I have tons of this from the frist 2 days, was chipmunk so long? anyhow, this was my fave contest since i joined, i did well on the fall feast but this was insane
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #3819
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

I just got an ad!!! yay!
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #3820

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

I just want to thank all of you. Because I started checking in here frequently, I was able to get on the game. I have also gone on two of my nieces' accounts (kids) to play for them because they are on a road trip and can't play. Any duplicates will be shared with friends who couldn't get on, so again, THANKS!
Flame65 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: