Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #3801
Webkinz :)

Montanahorsegrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Darn. I always seem to log on right when they turn them off. I have only played once...
Montanahorsegrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #3802
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Montanahorsegrl
Darn. I always seem to log on right when they turn them off. I have only played once...
awww that really is sad . .
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #3803
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone figured out if there is a achedule or something that will help us to know when we can play the Snow White game?
myaalf is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #3804
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
I'm not positive, but I've been looking for them for a while
still got 9 days though
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #3805
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Okay, not to be mean or anything, but this is why they slowed down the prizes so much. I've been playing ALOT and I only have 3 mirrors and 4 diamond apples. I have 14-16 of each outfit, 32 pies and 26 apples, and tons of kinzcash, but some people are playing SO MUCH that they have 61 diamond apples and 105 mirrors??? I love them too, but lets leave some stuff for the younger kids. The older kids and grownups, probably, are the ones making it hard for the younger kids to win anything or even get to play the game at all. I'm a grownup, and I'm probably part of the problem, too, but not to the extent that some people are playing 24/7! I'll get off my soapbox now. I looked for the ad this morning and this evening and haven't seen it once, although I was looking but wasn't on very long.

I'm not taking it wrong and you might even be right here. It is kind of addictive and when I first saw the ad two days ago I can tell you that I was not the only one playing it for hours and piling up on these items. I was writing and reading in here also all day long and didn't really think anything bad about the fact that I kept playing... as everybody else was doing the same.

I don't believe that anybody here tried to take anything away from the kids, we just kept playing as it was possible to do so. we all pay the same amount for our accounts to play, so I think, if there is a game, we can play as long as we want to.

And for sure probably nobody even thought about the fact that it could change and there would be less ads or fewer prices. What some people suspected was that ganz might change the game to once a day, so we kept playing.

and btw why do you keep looking for the ad and still want to play, or lets put it this way, when would you stop playing as you obviously also have a bunch of everything?
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #3806

I haven't yet, but it would be extremly helpfull
Old 10-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #3807

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Most likely Ganz read WI and saw some people getting lots of prizes and made them harder to get. But seriously, how many people are getting a lot of the prizes in comparison to how many people who are struggling to find the ads? I think the people who've been lucky are such a small percentage of players. Does Ganz notice the ones having trouble? The kids that give up and don't play anymore because of glitches? Ganz doesn't know about them because they don't post that they are giving up.

On another topic, I love the optimism I see on WI. Those who are ever hopeful that the nightly maintenance will fix all the problems. One day they will.
Beautykinz is online now Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #3808

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Most likely Ganz read WI and saw some people getting lots of prizes and made them harder to get. But seriously, how many people are getting a lot of the prizes in comparison to how many people who are struggling to find the ads? I think the people who've been lucky are such a small percentage of players. Does Ganz notice the ones having trouble? The kids that give up and don't play anymore because of glitches? Ganz doesn't know about them because they don't post that they are giving up.

On another topic, I love the optimism I see on WI. Those who are ever hopeful that the nightly maintenance will fix all the problems. One day they will.
Well said. I totally agree with you. I used to be the person who had 100s of each with the old promos, like Alvin and the chipmunks and the bee movie, but with this one not so much...
Old 10-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #3809
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I saw two ads a couple of hours ago and that's it. The real kicker is that one ad yielded an apple and the other yielded no prizes.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #3810
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Ad is on my newspaper page now!
jms40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: