Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #3791
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I haven't seen any for a WHILE!!
amazon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #3792
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

They were coming pretty regularly in the code shop for a long time, but they seem to have stopped. Last night they were coming regularly in the newspaper section. So...does anybody know...REALLY know...what pattern the ads are coming in? Are they just showing up in one section a day at varying intervals? Or do they start showing up in another section after they peter out? Basically, I want to know if I should try somewhere other than the code shop or just keep checking back there periodically for the rest of the night.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #3793

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
I love the diamond apple, I have 61 so far but for some reason can't stop looking for them

The mirror is not bad either, I have 105, lol
Okay, not to be mean or anything, but this is why they slowed down the prizes so much. I've been playing ALOT and I only have 3 mirrors and 4 diamond apples. I have 14-16 of each outfit, 32 pies and 26 apples, and tons of kinzcash, but some people are playing SO MUCH that they have 61 diamond apples and 105 mirrors??? I love them too, but lets leave some stuff for the younger kids. The older kids and grownups, probably, are the ones making it hard for the younger kids to win anything or even get to play the game at all. I'm a grownup, and I'm probably part of the problem, too, but not to the extent that some people are playing 24/7! I'll get off my soapbox now. I looked for the ad this morning and this evening and haven't seen it once, although I was looking but wasn't on very long.
marganta is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #3794
SuperJ5678

I have won some KC and a pie and a hat, but that's all

I really want the dress.
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #3795
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Has anyone here had "the talk" about not seling the non food items? My son asked me today what they sell for. I told him it shouldn't matter because these are limited time items and when they are gone they will never be availible again. I asked him to trade unwanted items for w shop items and sell those it he wanted the money so that they were still availible to someone. I alsi let him know that there are people unable to get the items or were not getting the specific items they wanted.

I hope he listens.

what do you think?
GOOD FOR YOU, TWEETIBYRD!! This grandmother thinks you are right on track. You are teaching your son to think of others. The problem though is that we have all read about the traders who pretend they are poor when in reality they have more of this stuff than anyone else.
But I think teaching your son to share is more important - it will make the world a better place. The sharkey traders will be the losers in the end.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is online now Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #3796
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

where are the ads now? does anyone know? or did they turn them off
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #3797
SuperJ5678

I think they turned them off.
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #3798
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
I think they turned them off.
ok.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #3799
Unregistered

I have been trying for hours and haven't been able to find even one ad. Does anyone know if they turned it off? Also I deleted coookies, re-booted my computer, and made sure the ad box was unchecked, and STILL nothing!!! Please help!!! Does anyone have a number to call or anything. I am so very sad!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #3800
SuperJ5678

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
ok.
I'm not positive, but I've been looking for them for a while
amazon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: