Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #371
adplu
Gift Trainee

adplu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Wouldn't it be nice if some of you who got an over abundance of these items would just graciously share them with those who missed out? No trading....just giving!
adplu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #372
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
FIGURED IT OUT!!! Those of you who are having trouble getting the ads, make sure that the tab "Don't allow ads from companies other than Ganz/Webkinz World" is UNCHECKED. Find it under the "My Options" tab next the "Daily Kinzcare" Since the game is from Disney, you won't get the ad unless you have agreed to see 3rd party ads. I unchecked it, logged out, then back in and the ad popped up on the first page. Good luck!
Thank you! That was my issue and I'd have never figured it out on my own.
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #373
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I Have been bejeweled with lots of prizes, Everything but the Mirror!

7 Diamomond Apples
45 Pies
14 Apples
6 Snow-White dresses
14 Dwarf Outfits
20 Dwarf Hats
4 Dwarf Shoes
And bunch of Kinzcash!

And.....0 Mirrors. ):
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #374
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This really stinks. I just got on too... Why do something without telling anyone for 2 hours.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #375
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

between three of us and trying to use the computer to get homework done, i wish i knew they were going to take it off so quick I did not get a mirror but it sure was a lot of fun and a huge surprise!! There were a lot of please waits again, but thanks Ganz. We had a ball
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #376
kip

kip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud of

ah I was on around 5:30 but didnt know about the adds.... should have come to webkinz insider
kip is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #377
Animal Lover (L)

KrystalSC is on a distinguished road

im so sad, i just loged on now, and this happens like two hours?
KrystalSC is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #378

Ruckus9761 will become famous soon enough

I'm so loving my mirrors! I got four of them, and I put one in each of my walk in closets. When it's just hanging on the wall, it's "empty", but when you click on it a St. Bernard (Fluffington?) appears and shakes and nods his head! So cool!
Ruckus9761 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #379
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I logged on right after the ads stopped! So I got nothing! But I am really glad for all the folks out there who did so great!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #380

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

I took off work, dashed home, just in time to get nothing.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: