Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #3781
sara77elaine
Webkinz :)

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Bummer! My daughter finally found the game for the 1st time today & got nothing 3 out of 5 times! It took about 55 times of clicking back & forth just to find the game too...not much fun for her.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #3782
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by sara77elaine
Bummer! My daughter finally found the game for the 1st time today & got nothing 3 out of 5 times! It took about 55 times of clicking back & forth just to find the game too...not much fun for her.
Sara
Yeah it really stinks when you don't see the ad!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #3783
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I have found so many empty rocks today. I wonder why they stopped all the prizes.
Haven't seen any crystal apples or mirrors today at all...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #3784
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Has anyone here had "the talk" about not seling the non food items? My son asked me today what they sell for. I told him it shouldn't matter because these are limited time items and when they are gone they will never be availible again. I asked him to trade unwanted items for w shop items and sell those it he wanted the money so that they were still availible to someone. I alsi let him know that there are people unable to get the items or were not getting the specific items they wanted.

I hope he listens.

what do you think?

I think that was a really great thing to talk to him about, You are very kind !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #3785
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
I have found so many empty rocks today. I wonder why they stopped all the prizes.
Haven't seen any crystal apples or mirrors today at all...
I think someone mentioned today that PERHAPS this is the way the game is supposed to be. You can't hit the jackpot everytime. This is way more random and I guess the idea is to get they player to look even harder for the ad to get the "good stuff".

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #3786

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I had to call Ganz today to fix my granddaughter's ads. She must have turned the ads off along time ago because she didn't remember. They were really great at Ganz and fixed it right away. Now that she had the chance to play for the first time, all she got was alot of nothing which was the same for me. I felt really bad for her. I am sending her 3 a day of what I collected. This way she will have enough. The only thing is that it is more fun winning the prizes yourself. Maybe she will have more luck tomorrow.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #3787
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Has anyone here had "the talk" about not seling the non food items? My son asked me today what they sell for. I told him it shouldn't matter because these are limited time items and when they are gone they will never be availible again. I asked him to trade unwanted items for w shop items and sell those it he wanted the money so that they were still availible to someone. I alsi let him know that there are people unable to get the items or were not getting the specific items they wanted.

I hope he listens.

what do you think?
Well when these ads were first appearing there were a Ton of items being given out, and when I saw the prices they go for on the WIGEV I thought I may as well sell the extras. With the way things are going now I am happy that I didn't sell them though!!
Maybe they will increase the number of prizes on the weekend...because if the prizes get any rarer than they are now 9/10 digs are going to result in empty rocks, lol.

By the 18th I mean.

Last edited by Shandree; 10-09-2009 at 06:43 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #3788
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

has anyone seeing one single ad yet these last 20 minutes?
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #3789

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

I am back from going to play with my children. Are the ads up anywhere, or should we just go straight to movie night?
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #3790
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I didn't see any 7 or so mins ago.
Shandree is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: