Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #3681
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yeah, has anyone gotten the add recently? I have only gotten the ad 3 times, and it was on the first day. And I found them ALL in a 5 minute time period. Now I can't even find one in an hour's time period.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #3682
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
Yeah, has anyone gotten the add recently? I have only gotten the ad 3 times, and it was on the first day. And I found them ALL in a 5 minute time period. Now I can't even find one in an hour's time period.
The ads are currently showing up in the code shop maybe every other time. Have you tried there?
asterravos is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #3683
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
I got one like minute ago but now I am getting the pink birdie ad.
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #3684
BundlesofFur

webkinz@home is on a distinguished road

I have had a lot of good luck with getting a variety of prizes by going to the code shop. However, I have noticed that unlike previously, sometimes the rocks will seem to open up with nothing in them, then something appears. Perhaps there is a problem that keeps the prizes from showing. I also had a lockup after one of these experiences. I have had a number of problems on WW with Quizzy's Blast and Dunk the Zingoz not loading fully the first time and needing to log out to be able to do anything. These games worked the second time. I think these problems had to do with my lack of virtual memory which I fixed today. I'll see if it really is fixed. Good luck to everyone. Sorry to anyone who got frustrated. I agree that a game designed for children should not be so hard.
webkinz@home is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #3685

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Okay, finally got some nice prizes on my account and my two daughters. They were standing here cheering me on, "Go, MOM!!!! WOOOOO!!!!"

My removed account scored a prize on almost every click and that stinker won about a thousand KC.

Webkinz has made the three of us a little crazy. But in a good way, lol!

It was pretty frustrating when I played nine times after clicking around all over the site and won only a pie. Waaaahhhh!!!

I was so busy clicking, my Jenny (a Calico Cat) had a hunger score of 88 percent by the time I was done. I had to give that baby a glass of milk and some cookies!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 10-09-2009 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: removed age
mckgirlz is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #3686
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz@home
I have had a lot of good luck with getting a variety of prizes by going to the code shop. However, I have noticed that unlike previously, sometimes the rocks will seem to open up with nothing in them, then something appears. Perhaps there is a problem that keeps the prizes from showing. I also had a lockup after one of these experiences. I have had a number of problems on WW with Quizzy's Blast and Dunk the Zingoz not loading fully the first time and needing to log out to be able to do anything. These games worked the second time. I think these problems had to do with my lack of virtual memory which I fixed today. I'll see if it really is fixed. Good luck to everyone. Sorry to anyone who got frustrated. I agree that a game designed for children should not be so hard.
Some of the rocks do have nothing in them and I am good at choosing those lately.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #3687
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Yay! I just got an ad in the Code Shop!!!

Wait a second...

all I got was Goosberry Pie.

Dang!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #3688

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

my prizes are so far:
3 apples
3 hats
and about 2,500 kinzcash

remember that the ads are in the code shop.
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #3689
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

I think I start annoying arte
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #3690
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
I think I start annoying arte
LOL....
fruit2o is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: