Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #3611
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ugot2luvnik
ok I finally found it and got empty rocks. My 5 yr old has given up and gone off to him room to play. I feel so bad for him. He was so looking forward to it.
I'm considerably older than 5 and I'm ready to give up! I've played so many times and only gotten empty rocks. I think Ganz needs to remember what age range they are targeting and that most kids don't have the patience to play so many times and lose.
asterravos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #3612
Webkinz :)

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ugot2luvnik
ok I finally found it and got empty rocks. My 5 yr old has given up and gone off to him room to play. I feel so bad for him. He was so looking forward to it.
Yes, my boys are pretty disappointed. I found it a few more times and got all empty rocks. We are going to close the computers and go somewhere to play. At least I have extra play money this weekend since we won't be going to buy new pets or dvd's!
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #3613
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

they were going so great before and now i just got hollow rock, and if i'm lucky i'll get an apple!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #3614
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

That's it, I'm done. I can't take this.
I just started yelling at the computer. I GOT NOTHING 4 GAMES IN A ROW.
I quit.

It's stupid. >_<
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #3615
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Me too. This makes me mad. The first day it was everywhere. The prizes were frequent. I loved it now. BOO!! IT MAKES ME MAD!!!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #3616
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

With 20 minutes of clicking I have gotten 1 pie, 5 apples, some kinzcash and what seems like hundreds of empty rocks! That is ridiculous!! I'd rather find the adds less often and actually get a good prize!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #3617
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

oh yay. i got an apple. *claps sarcastically*
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #3618
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have found so many nothings! I want to pull my hair out! LOL
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #3619

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

A new front page story has been added:

According to information from Ganz Customer Service, the promotion will run until Sunday, October 18th.

Prizes include: Purple Dwarf Hat, Snow White Dress, Dwarf Shoes, Gooseberry Pie, Green Dwarf Costume, Enchanted Mirror, Diamond Apple, 100 KinzCash and an Apple.

Click the image to open in full size.

you can play an unlimited number of times, so keep clicking back and forth and get as many free items as you can!
If you are not seeing these ads, please check to see if you turned off your ads in Webkinz World. Me and My Pets, your options.

For anyone with questions on the Diamond Digger game or why you may not be seeing the ads, please visit our Wiki Article for help: Guide to Snow White Ads Game - And what to do if you're not seeing ads
This is the most important things that was posted by COWS4YOU. You can go to this link if you are having problems.

Please note that the ads as of right now are showing about every other time you go to the code shop.
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #3620
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
oh yay. i got an apple. *claps sarcastically*

Hahaha. Just a minute ago I got an apple and practically squealed that I finally got a prize. How sad...
asterravos is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: