Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #3541
Webkinz :)
Hahn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks so much Jenn!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #3542

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I haven't seen any ads at all today. I must have missed the noon batch. I have tried off and on all day.
gewarc is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #3543
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Einstein jr.
now I feel like the poor kid on the block with a little over 200,000
I'M the poor one! I only have just over 5000 KC....****!!!

And I'm constantly selling stuff to get the holiday or limited time stuff! lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #3544
grhstorm will become famous soon enough

I was playing the game from about 2:30-3:00. I was finding it every time I went to the code shop. At 3:00 it stopped showing up but I had to go anyway so I don't know if it did really disappear or if it was just needing more clicks to find it.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #3545

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Babybreau, maybe this will make you feel better. I have 595kc. LOL
gewarc is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #3546
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by grhstorm
I was playing the game from about 2:30-3:00. I was finding it every time I went to the code shop. At 3:00 it stopped showing up but I had to go anyway so I don't know if it did really disappear or if it was just needing more clicks to find it.
Ditto... I had to stop to do some cleaning as my nieces are coming tonight... I hope it shows up again. I've clicked on every possible acitvity several times and am not finding any ads at all.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #3547
Lil Kinz

Katie bear<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
I'M the poor one! I only have just over 5000 KC....****!!!

And I'm constantly selling stuff to get the holiday or limited time stuff! lol
You think you're poor! I have less than a hundred KC!!!!!!!!! aargh!

PS. add me to your friends in webkinz!

I am worldpeace4ever

Katie bear<3 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #3548

danjer is on a distinguished road

Thanks gewarc! I was fortunate enough to catch some at noon, but the kids want their turn at the excitement! Hopefully since Webkinz are supposed to be for kids, they will put it on at times when kids are likely to be awkeand home from school.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #3549
LynnDoggiePup

LynnDoggiePup is on a distinguished road

Awww.........
There are no ads right now. I really want the ads to come. I only have 2452 kinzcash. I really want to buy the new limited furniture. I need the money.
LynnDoggiePup is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #3550

danjer is on a distinguished road

What is the limited furniture? I guess I was not aware of that either
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: