Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #3461
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
I can't believe you got 138 apples. I mostly just got empty rocks!
well, I played two days ago for at least 8 hours

I have 105 mirrors as well

I might be a little crazy...
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #3462
suzeo99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I made about $16,000 in kinzcash just now. Not a single mirror this session!
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #3463
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I know I don't want the bird now! I'm too aggrivated!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #3464
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

well i checked kinzpost and wish acory about 100 times each, they arnt there. i will try curio shop now
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #3465

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

curse that bird!!!!!!!!!
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #3466
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Here's a theory....maybe the ads peak around the turn of the hour, and then slack off towards the middle of the hour. See if it starts picking up again towards 4:00 kt. I could be wrong...it's just a theory!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #3467
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

-Hey everbody i was getting them like crazy last night bettween 9 -11 im not sur why cuz most people r sleeping maybe it has to do with my time zone not sure i cant belive the glass apple and the mirror r worth a 100 A piece that awsome
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #3468

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

if we all had 1 kinzcash for each time we changed pages, we would be rich!!!!!
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #3469
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

I use to like that bird.. bring back the dwarf!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #3470
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
-Hey everbody i was getting them like crazy last night bettween 9 -11 im not sur why cuz most people r sleeping maybe it has to do with my time zone not sure i cant belive the glass apple and the mirror r worth a 100 A piece that awsome
And you know what? That was around 3:00 on the asian threads, just like Ganz said, it would peak around 3:00. So I'll be back on tonight at that time!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: