Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #3381
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I too have searched everywhere and no luck.
Maybe it's lunchtime for the dwarfs, lol!
nire1976 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #3382
Webkinz :)

JimmyCricket has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hmmm! Maybe we should have a track the dwarf thread. Maybe a chart for this thread. I just started check back here. When I couldn't find that dwarf diamond digging ad.

Did find him a couple of times kinzcash, slitch, or and apple several times in the code shop. Nothing since been checking everything.

Wonder if there's a system to check?
JimmyCricket is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #3383
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I want to go back to Carlton Cards.. they had webkinz 50% off, but my mom didn't want me to buy the giraffe yesterday. T_T

Anyways.. is anyone getting anything?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #3384
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by JimmyCricket
Hmmm! Maybe we should have a track the dwarf thread. Maybe a chart for this thread.
There's one here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-562121/
Old 10-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #3385
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I want to go back to Carlton Cards.. they had webkinz 50% off, but my mom didn't want me to buy the giraffe yesterday. T_T

Anyways.. is anyone getting anything?

I haven't seen anything since around 12:30 KT. Anyone else?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #3386
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by JimmyCricket
Hmmm! Maybe we should have a track the dwarf thread. Maybe a chart for this thread. I just started check back here. When I couldn't find that dwarf diamond digging ad.

Did find him a couple of times kinzcash, slitch, or and apple several times in the code shop. Nothing since been checking everything.

Wonder if there's a system to check?
There is a tracking thread for which hours it is showing up, in the Special Events in WW section.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #3387
Azuzza25

Azuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I haven't seen anything since around 12:30 KT. Anyone else?
I have not seen any since then either.
Azuzza is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #3388
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by 12Mitchp
Ive already put that on , Still thats
Sorry about the duplication, 12Mitchp. It seems we were both working on compiling our lists at the same time. You got yours up first, and there was not an easy way for me to know that you had, which is unfortunate, because it might have saved me some work. I've discovered that on this board, unlike some other sites where I post, I cannot hit refresh while writing a post to get the latest information. If I do, comment I am writing disappears into the aether forever. (There are a couple of ways around this, but I wasn't in a position to use either of them since I got a phone call from my son at school while I was in the middle of putting the finishing touches on the post and had to hurry off to pick him up.)

CloudOne, I'm glad you saw my idea about the possibility of the ads not having been absent all day yesterday, just not on the Front Page. Not that it really matters, since you were thinking the same thing. And thank you so much for your advice yesterday on turning AdBlockPlus off entirely. If I could find the post, I would give you rep for it. Now I can use FireFox like I usually do. It makes things a whole lot easier.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #3389

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

So what you are saying is that even though we call Ganz and get ads reinstated that we will not see the ads for 30 days and we will miss out in the dwarf game.

Also, I thought you had to go from current activities and newspaper. But you can also go from newspaper and kinzpost?

Thanks for all the information
Flame65 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #3390
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Where has the game been seen other than the front page?
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: