Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 11:47 AM   #3351
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

What do you mean by the club house location?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 11:47 AM   #3352

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Just coming in this morning. Is our game up?
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #3353

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of new to Webkinz. I got my daughter an account in June, and by July I just had to have my own! Anyway, I think Webkinz Insider is wonderful! It's really helped enhance the whole WW experience. I never would have known about the Snow White game, and it's been a lot of fun!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #3354
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Yup, mostly empty rocks, some KC and apples. I never had a game with all three empty rocks until today. Oh well, at least it came back for awhile. Maybe it will return in a couple of hours.....
I had that happen to me 3 times last night too! Cant complain though, cuz in the same run, I got tons of dresses and dwarf costumes
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #3355
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

i only have one clothing, a hat.

i need it to come back!
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #3356
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

lots of empties for me today as well,, i did manage to get 6 apples, 1 pie, 6 hats, 1 dress and 1 dwarf costume this morning, not to mention some kinzcash...but lots of nothings...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #3357
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I'm kind of new to Webkinz. I got my daughter an account in June, and by July I just had to have my own! Anyway, I think Webkinz Insider is wonderful! It's really helped enhance the whole WW experience. I never would have known about the Snow White game, and it's been a lot of fun!

Welcome to the Insider! Looks like you're 'brand' new! You'll find this website to be a valuable source for 'all things Webkinz' and will be wondering how you ever played Webkinz without it - lol!
Seriously, before I even log into Webkinz World - I check here first for any glitches, news, etc.
Have fun looking around, and again, Welcome!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #3358
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

Exclamation Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Places with the correct configuration of three ads in the sidebar are:

Newspaper
Today's Activities

My Room
My Page
Adoption Center
Kinzville Acedemy
WebKinz Stadium.

Arcade
DiceKinz
Clubhouse
Caring Valley

KinzPost
Wish Factory
CurioShop
Code Shop

So, based on what we've just seen with the Dwarf Diamond Digger ad appearing in the Code Shop very heavily for a period of time around noon, it is quite possible that the ad was not missing all day yesterday but had simply been moved off of the front page to one of these other locations that has the correct configuration of three ads in the sidebar. It also sounds like the ads will stay in the same place for quite some time but will go through periods of being there practically every time you come and then reducing in frequency so that they are much harder to find.

This information could be useful in trying to locate where the ad is at any given time and knowing whether it is running very frequently or just occasionally in that location. Have we ever known the ad to be in more than one page during the same time period?

This is info that Cloud One (or someone else) may want for the Wiki, but it's going to be up to the rest of you to get the information to her. My son has suddenly come down with a migraine at school and must be picked up asap, so I'll be gone from the computer until I get him home and settled.

Thanks
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #3359
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Watch out for glitches.

I just went to put away something in one of my rooms. I had my Diamond Apples there. All of them are gone from the room and they aren't in my dock. All of the carpets they were sitting on are gone as well.
gourmetalex is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #3360

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Welcome to WI . I am hoping the game comes back up soon. I think I am addicted to clicking. I am having withdraws.
terwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: