Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #3251
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I just played the game!!

I won 100KC and the dwarf hat. I'm off to see if I can play on my other two accounts.

Good Luck, Everyone!
Did you find it in it's normal place on the newspaper page?
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #3252

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The snow white game seems to be running in the evening
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #3253
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

I got the ad at the code shop too!
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #3254
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I JUST FOUND THE GAME! IT IS BACK!!!!! I found it on the newspaper page!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #3255
illiam has a bunny

Yes dragongrrl, I just found it at the code shop too, it hasn't been there before!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #3256
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

i think they changes the frequency of prizes, I have got a lot more empty rocks
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #3257
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Uhhhh.....were you here for fall fest???? I had 7 screens up on my computer, and carried it throughout the house with me, just so I didn't miss a leaf. I even cooked my meals while looking at the computer screen! I think we ALL will need help after this!!!
I got in on the tail end of the fall fest and I almost knocked over a family member and almost stepped on one the dogs flying to the computer when I saw the leaf falling. webkinz has brought out a different side of me.

HEY IT IS AT THE CODE SHOP!!! I can play!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #3258
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

I found one, got 200KC, went to exit and got this and it won't go away. I'll have to log out.

Click the image to open in full size.

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #3259
illiam has a bunny

I'm getting a lot more empty rocks too, but that's fine....as long as we get the chance to play!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #3260

Becky241 is on a distinguished road

I am getting it everytime I go to the code shop...But this last time I got nothing..And its showing no names on what you get.So I am not sure if I am even getting the idems
Becky241 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: