Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #3221
Webkinz :)

danjer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I just found the ad twice in 3 minutes...got apples, and kinzcash. US account EST
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #3222
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Actually I think it might be three halloween furniture. In the preview there is a tv, a wall door thing, and it looks like a chair behind the desk infront of the tv...
Which preview is that? I haven't seen it before!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #3223

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I can no longer access about anything. I get infinite please waits wherever I go, NOTHING WILL LOAD.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #3224
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Which preview is that? I haven't seen it before!
In WShop, under new things, click on theme preview and it will show you what the room should look like. There are three things in the preview that are not actually for sale yet. I can't wait.

So now I am waiting for halloween items and snow white. The things I do for virtual fun.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #3225

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Nothing is loading for me either I too am recieving the PLEASE WAIT....
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #3226

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

No one has called GANZ today have they?
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #3227

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Loading fine for me.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #3228
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by tromboneaphone
I can no longer access about anything. I get infinite please waits wherever I go, NOTHING WILL LOAD.
I am sorry the system is mad at you right now. You were looking for someone to call this morning, so I think you should since it mad at you. Can you tell that I don't want to call? I am pulling the whole I am new card.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #3229
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
In WShop, under new things, click on theme preview and it will show you what the room should look like. There are three things in the preview that are not actually for sale yet. I can't wait.

So now I am waiting for halloween items and snow white. The things I do for virtual fun.
Wowsers! That is the entire theme from 2008, and they said they were not bringing it all back....I wonder if they know that picture is there?

I logged out and back in again, my page loaded fine, still looking for ads.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #3230

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Loading fine for me.
Still haven't seen any game ads though.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: