Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:08 AM   #3201
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
I agree w/ bigtoe, day before yesterday I was on here ALL DAY ('hides head in shame) doing the mining w/ the dwarves, but now, since I haven't seen the ad in over 24 hours on ANY of our accounts and they nixed the sales at Collie's, I really don't give a rip about playing anymore. I totally was addicted again (after getting bored and only getting on to do my dailies), which is the whole idea, right? And b/c of the Snow White game was all wanting to buy the DVD, but now I'm so mad about the VIRTUAL greed of Ganz, I don't give a rip about buying ANYthing, not even more webkinz (until my account is set to expire, then I might get ONE). They are TOTALLY shooting themselves in the foot with their stinginess. This is mainly geared towards CHILDREN! HELLO! Why not let them have fun, then?!!!
Don't hang your head in shame on account of us! We are fanatics on this site! The only reason why I wasn't on all day yesterday was because I had class, and I can't get WW on my iphone! (But I can get WI!)

I am giving Ganz the benefit of the doubt, and thinking that there must be a more logical reason why we haven't seen any ads for a while. The computers were slow this morning, so I am guessing that they were doing some type of maintenance on the system. They are not dumb, in fact they are ingenious business people to make a game so addicting. I think the ads will come back soon......but like fall fest, the griffin rug contest, and more, these events are never seemlessly worked out before they present them to the public. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #3202
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

good morning everyone, has anyone seen the ad and played the game today? if not has anyone called ganz about it today? i called yesturday to say that only one item pj collie was dumb and i asked about the candy cane plant problem, my children have the day off school but i don't have the day off college, my son has the ads turned off and is waiting to use my account to get some prizes. hope it comes back soon
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #3203
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Good morning Wabbit! We are still waiting for the ad this morning....and I haven't heard of anyone calling Ganz lately....I need to do that to see when I can open my emerald door!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #3204
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I have not seen one yet today. I received two last night, but it was late and at this point my head hurts going back and forth.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #3205
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I have not seen one yet today. I received two last night, but it was late and at this point my head hurts going back and forth.
I know....mine does too! Welcome to WI!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #3206

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Since it's now been an hour since ganz has been open it might be a good idea for someone to call them. Anyone up to the task?
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:35 AM   #3207
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Thank you for the welcome. I have been watching the forum, but this whole ad thing has brought me to post. My neighbor who is 6 is why I started webkinz and it broke my heart yesterday when she asked me where the fun game went. She has shoes and wants some cloths...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:35 AM   #3208

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I agree with Bindidog...my daughter is home sick and yesterday we checked off and on throughout the day and nothing. Yet around midnight (we live in the Chicago land area) suddenly a jackpot. So we (my daughters, my sister and myself who all have our own accounts) have gotten sets of all the prizes. I think it kinda stinks that most of the kids don't have extended late night time on WW so they are going to have to trade (and you know that some are going to take full advantage of this) to get some of the prizes.

I would also like to mention that without WI we would never have even known about this event. The first day or so we never saw any ads. Because of the info here I knew to try a different browser and clear my cache. We have been blessed that when my daughter started talking about Webkinz (she learned about them when she was in the hospital and was diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and OCD) I was searching the internet for more info and stumbled onto WI. We get to enjoy the full benefit of WW thanks to WI. From the cookbook and clothing recipes to the rares (so we don't get ripped off trading) and the special events...WI is the reason we enjoy WW.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #3209

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Since there's the suspicion that the programming was updated this morning I just cleared my cache. I've found that I often have to do that to access the new programming. I'll let everyone know if it works.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #3210
ebheads love

Ok don't laugh, what is a cache?
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: