Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #3191
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Buenos dias Marian! I haven't seen any this morning either, but I'm hoping they come out soon!
at least i trade some in the GE.

I havent got lucky in the club house.

I just have 8 accounts to feed with items.
My dd and My nieces.

Even trading in the GE can take me some time to dress 34 pets. almost all of them Girls , juts a few boys.
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #3192
Webkinz :)
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
ha ha! That's funny! There were a lot of comments last night about people getting frustrated on the east coast because their kids were already in bed, and the ads were on....however, the sun hadn't even set on us on the west coast! I just think it's good to keep our perspectives....and hey....this is a teachable moment! Why not pull out a map and explain to our kids the different time zones, rather then get mad that it's bedtime on the east coast.
I am one of the frustrated moms in the EST zone. We went to Portland over the summer, so my son is aware of the different time zones. I think the ads should be constant through out the day in order to give everyone an equal and fair chance. East Coast, West Coast, and around the world!

PS. I was able to find ONE ad last night after my son went to bed. I think I won a dwarf hat and 100 KC for him. Hopefully the ads appear more frequently over the weekend!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #3193

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

I'm in EST zone also. I am getting LOTS of the DVD ads this morning but no "play now" ads....even on an account where we have never played the game at all. I agree with an earlier blogger: I think the Purple Monster ate the dwarfs. Seriously, how much can it cost to give away virtual stuff? Disney is paying to run the DVD ads, so why not let the children have the game and "play now"??
elizabeth770 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:48 AM   #3194
Unregistered

Angry Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i have not seen a dwarf thing just a cd one
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #3195
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by winnermom
I wasn't thinking about other time zones. I will have to pull the globe out and show the kids the time zones...great idea, thanks!

What do you have to buy to get access to Magic Mire?
To get access to magic mire, you have to buy webkinz virtual charm series two, which you can purchase from Webkinz E-Store. They are pretty inexpensive.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #3196
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I haven't seen any today it's nearly 3pm here in England i don't know about anybody else but i think they have switched them off on the european account i don't know about asian account i haven't got one , or american one . i thought to be fair the would have had them all day so all time zones would be able to participate .
all i'm getting is the dvd add like most people i wonder if this is whats it's going to be like till the 18 october in the week , and maybe better at weekends we will have to wait and see

come on ganz switch them back on we are all waiting
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #3197
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by elizabeth770
I'm in EST zone also. I am getting LOTS of the DVD ads this morning but no "play now" ads....even on an account where we have never played the game at all. I agree with an earlier blogger: I think the Purple Monster ate the dwarfs. Seriously, how much can it cost to give away virtual stuff? Disney is paying to run the DVD ads, so why not let the children have the game and "play now"??
Oh my, that made me LOL!!

I think you're right...I haven't seen the game today; I'm in the central time zone.

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #3198
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by elizabeth770
I agree! And you know what else is funny....I don't believe that Ganz ever announced the contest on their news site. So if your ads are blocked, and you don't get onto websites like WI, you have no idea there is even an event going on. I feel sorry for those kids going into the clubhouse, and probably trading an arm and a leg to get these costumes, that they have no idea how everyone else is getting. I guess it pays to have your mom addicted to WW too, that way she can keep you up to date of what's happening!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #3199

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Ok, here's what I don't get - the "cost" to Ganz/Disney to give these prizes away is mainly in writing the software code. Once that's done, it costs Ganz/Disney the same if they give one item away or if they give 1 trillion items away. So why aren't the prizes more readily available to everyone no matter what time zone or time of day???

I just don't understand why these things aren't made available periodically throughout the day (a 24 hour day so all time zones are covered), like the fall floating leaves (someone else in a previous post made this suggestion, my apologies for not quoting you). It shouldn't matter what time zone I'm in or what time of day I'm online, if I log in to Webkinz World and play 30 minutes or so, I should see the game at least once during that 30 minute time frame.

What Ganz/Disney have done is created frustration across the board for many people, and considering that Disney is doing this for advertizement of their new DVD, this is exactly the opposite of what they wanted to happen.

I'm off to share these feelings with Ganz/Disney.

BTW - Ferf is the one who mentioned doing the game on the same 12 minute schedule like the Fall leaves.

Last edited by bigtoe; 10-09-2009 at 08:55 AM..
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 09:02 AM   #3200
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I agree w/ bigtoe, day before yesterday I was on here ALL DAY ('hides head in shame) doing the mining w/ the dwarves, but now, since I haven't seen the ad in over 24 hours on ANY of our accounts and they nixed the sales at Collie's, I really don't give a rip about playing anymore. I totally was addicted again (after getting bored and only getting on to do my dailies), which is the whole idea, right? And b/c of the Snow White game was all wanting to buy the DVD, but now I'm so mad about the VIRTUAL greed of Ganz, I don't give a rip about buying ANYthing, not even more webkinz (until my account is set to expire, then I might get ONE). They are TOTALLY shooting themselves in the foot with their stinginess. This is mainly geared towards CHILDREN! HELLO! Why not let them have fun, then?!!!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: