Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #3171
apominville
Webkinz :)

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

lol Bindidog. We posted not even a minute apart haha.
gourmetalex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #3172
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I've seen a couple DVD ads.
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #3173
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by gourmetalex
We have to remember that there are different time zones. When it's late at night for us, it's only dinner time for others. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, so I'm three hours ahead of the people on the West Coast. When I'm getting my kids to bed at 8pm, it's only 5pm those on the West Coast.

And no, I'm not just directing this at your comment. There have been a lot of people asking or saying this and we really have to remember that it's not the same time for everyone around the world. There are still some children (and adults) who haven't seen the ad at all. As much as I love clicking on the game and winning all those prizes (and I will admit that), I feel sad that there are some people who haven't seen the ad at all and haven't been able to win anything.
I like your comment about some people not seeing it at all....someone posted that they actually had to go shut off their own adware blocker setting on their computer. I hope people exhaust every option before they start blaming Ganz for the ads not showing up on their specific computer!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #3174
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by gourmetalex
lol Bindidog. We posted not even a minute apart haha.
ha ha! That's funny! There were a lot of comments last night about people getting frustrated on the east coast because their kids were already in bed, and the ads were on....however, the sun hadn't even set on us on the west coast! I just think it's good to keep our perspectives....and hey....this is a teachable moment! Why not pull out a map and explain to our kids the different time zones, rather then get mad that it's bedtime on the east coast.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #3175
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

I think this is going to be a long day! :husky::gecko::el1:
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #3176
apominville

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I like your comment about some people not seeing it at all....someone posted that they actually had to go shut off their own adware blocker setting on their computer. I hope people exhaust every option before they start blaming Ganz for the ads not showing up on their specific computer!
Oh wow! That is crazy lol I must have missed the posts about that one! I refuse to turn off my adware blocker. I'm really thankful that I didn't have to do that in order to see the game ad.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #3177

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Well I guess that since I am in the middle of the US that I need to stay up all day and night so I can get as many add as both time zones
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #3178
apominville

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
ha ha! That's funny! There were a lot of comments last night about people getting frustrated on the east coast because their kids were already in bed, and the ads were on....however, the sun hadn't even set on us on the west coast! I just think it's good to keep our perspectives....and hey....this is a teachable moment! Why not pull out a map and explain to our kids the different time zones, rather then get mad that it's bedtime on the east coast.
That's a brilliant idea! My son is too young to get frustrated at things like this (for now) but I like that idea and will do this when he comes home from school today. Thanks for such a great idea!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #3179

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

My ad blocker is off and I'm still not getting anything just for the record. Also I'm wondering: has anyone else noticed webkinz become VERY slow in the past half hour? I'm wondering if they're updating the servers right now.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #3180

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

I love webbie world, but it is making me tired....
dana1199 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: