Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #3141
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Well I don't see any more ads. I'm off to bed.
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #3142
BundlesofFur
Webkinz :)

webkinz@home is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
Hey - does anybody know if it is working on asian accounts?
I just tried my asian account and clicked like twenty times, and I didn't get anything. I have been trying for like the past hour on and off and nothing. Oh well.
webkinz@home is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #3143

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

to bad i had to go to bed before all the good ones came out last night

I have to leave now
gota get ready for school
It is 6:27 am here

Last edited by fishy284; 10-09-2009 at 05:27 AM..
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:49 AM   #3144

doug1234567890 is on a distinguished road

I missed it! Oh,no!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #3145
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm hoping there are a few ads today-there's a 4 day weekend here, and it's raining out-those kids are going to be wanting to do some clicking!!

I'll have to read them my FUNstration "The Glitch That Stole Clickfest" over and over... haha!

Good luck everyone!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:51 AM   #3146
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

im still not seeing any
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #3147

danjer is on a distinguished road

Has anyone seemed to pin down a scedule on the ad at all? I have been trying, and can't seem to find any.....literally hours of back and forth clicking!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #3148

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't seen anything posted of the times as of yet. I think it might just be random. So far no game ads here just the dvd ones are coming up. It's almost 8am.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:49 AM   #3149
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'm getting a few now! But they are not the game kind.
Also, I think it is after school 6/7 p.m. KinzTime when they are flying.
Read the WIki guide- the link's on the first page article.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:53 AM   #3150

danjer is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone! I will keep trying later tonight. Hopefully there will be more on this weekend
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: