Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #301
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by coyote
I am not seeing them.
Yep they stopped around 10 after 6
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #302
Gift Guru
ramparion will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

The mirror was definitely the hardest item to come by!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #303
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

I managed to get at least one of everything except the wall hanging. Did anyone else get a wall hanging or is that the most rare item?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #304
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i got everything but the mirror.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #305

KelseyRox is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do I always Miss these Things?! Anyone care to give some away? D:

(Besides the Mirror)
KelseyRox is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #306
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I managed to get one mirror. I got tons of apple pies!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #307
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

Snow White was released today on DVD and Blue Ray. So, it probably is for today. They always do this for the ads. Same with the Alvin and the Chipmunk ads. They have it on for awhile and then it's not on, and then it's on occasionally. It will come back up. Don't worry. They have to give everyone a try at it. They paid a lot of money and time into it, and they aren't going to put it on for just an hour. They want everyone to know Snow White is available so they can go out and buy it. But they don't want everyone clicking constantly on the ads. So, they make it limited.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #308
rmolly

rmolly is on a distinguished road

ya all the ads r gone :-(
is this a glitch or somethin???
rmolly is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #309

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Unfortunately, not available on all accounts yet. I had it on mine and my grandson had it on his. My 2 granddaughters didn't have it on their accounts.

Hopefully, this will be addressed and everyone will be able to play.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #310
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KelseyRox
Why do I always Miss these Things?! Anyone care to give some away? D:

(Besides the Mirror)
I am sorry, I understand that you want these items, but you have to wait. No trading/gift giving away on WI, sorry.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: