Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #2811
Webkinz :)

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
I just called customer service and the gentleman (who asked me SPECIFICALLY NOT to post his name on Webkinzinsider) said the ad HAS been running all day RANDOMLY. I mentioned that there has been a group of us off and on ALL day and NONE of us have seen it! since around 10am this morning. He said he has seen it. And said it is running.

That's all the info I have.... sorry

This was posted by cozmic about 2 and a half hours ago

What i find i will keep everyone posted!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #2812
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Personally, just yesterday I got so many of all the items, I'm surprised anyone would even buy them. I was in the trading room for a while today, and offered some of the items, but only found one person who was interested in them, so I've been assuming most people have been getting them.
I thought this might have been Ganz's strategy and that they finally wizened up about promotions like this and got it right!

Quote:
Could someone trade me those things? I accidently set blocked ads and I cant get them!
Trading is not allowed on the WI forums outside of the "Gift Exchange" forums. Do a search for "Gift Exchange" for more information.

View Post Originally Posted by campingpixi
by the time this is all said and done I may give webkinz a break for a while.. this is just too much kinz stress!
I went to the Snow White site and played their "hunt for diamonds" game there instead. It was fun
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-ray And DVD Official Website

View Post Originally Posted by mousemeat27
Right now if you have them off, i have heard, but don't know if it is true or not, that if you turn them back on then they won't be back up for a month.... if that is true i would consider trading for them before they become are and people will want more for them.
If you turned them off less than 30 days ago, then they won't turn back on until 30 days after you turned them off. If you turned them off more than 30 days ago, they can be turned back on immediately.

For more information on the Snow White Ads, see the link in my sig.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #2813

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mousemeat27
This was posted by cozmic about 2 and a half hours ago

What i find i will keep everyone posted!

Yeah, well maybe somone else should call.
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #2814

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone. I have not seen any game adds either. UUUGGHHH...
froggy0302 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #2815

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

I'm getting off for a bit... When I get back either tonight or tomorrow, please let me know if they came back!

Thanks members!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #2816
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

all I am seeing is the dvd.. feeling a little more hopeful!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #2817
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I am also seeing the DVD ad again. I hope the game comes soon!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #2818
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup the MOVIE ads r back
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #2819
I love this place!

shewizard is a glorious beacon of lightshewizard is a glorious beacon of lightshewizard is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, Now I am seeing only the DVD add. I can assume that some dumb programer was told to run the Disney add at a specific time... And he put only that one on. THe game add has not run all day since 9 am this morning.

So, looks like it will be tomorrow before Jagex figures out what is going on and corrects it.
shewizard is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #2820
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

i got em 4 times in a row
arlobarlo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: