Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #2801
Unregistered

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have been trying for an hour!

I cleared my browser & cookies, allowed pop-ups (I think adds too) and nothing.

There is only a RED Ganz add everytime.

Can some please, please, please help me?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #2802
Webkinz :)

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by campingpixi
kudos to that.. I was thinking about getting the membership.. but now.. hmmmmm
don't bother. i had the 3 month one, was gonna upgrade to the year. didnt'

fyi i just got a dvd ad
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #2803

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
someone really should ask a mod/founder

My next post will show what somebody got when they called webkinz:
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #2804

5 dvd ads, no game.

and now the top is blank
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #2805

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Is there a particular page they put them on, like the Newspaper, Activies, Curio shop, etc.

I have no clue where to look and any tips would be helpful. Thanks
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #2806
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

maybe they are getting close to being nice and may put them back up
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #2807

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd

How are they doing that? and why would someone spend real money when there is supposed to be a week leftto get them for free??

oh yea and its wrong to do that anyway
Hi,

I cannot say where on WI but the same people also sell everything from exclusive items to holiday clothes, clik to win items, etc. I guess they are listing these snow white stuff because it will not likely return and because they haven't appeared all day. You just never know with Ganz lol.

It is definately wrong to do that what they are doing but any search will list many people doing it. I think that is so bad. Don't you?
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #2808

up to 15 dvd ads, no game...anyone getting the game one yet?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #2809
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Is there a particular page they put them on, like the Newspaper, Activies, Curio shop, etc.

I have no clue where to look and any tips would be helpful. Thanks

The first day, they were on the big add in the "Today's Activities" page and in a smaller add on the newspaper page. After that, I have only seen them on the newspaper page in the top add spot.

I have not seen any all day today
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #2810
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Well still no game ads, butat least I'm seeing the movie ad again
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: