Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #2791
Webkinz :)

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:
Posted by COWS4YOU:

According to information from Ganz Customer Service, the promotion will run until Sunday, October 18th.

Prizes include: Purple Dwarf Hat, Snow White Dress, Dwarf Shoes, Gooseberry Pie, Green Dwarf Costume, Enchanted Mirror, Diamond Apple, 100 KinzCash and an Apple.

Click the image to open in full size.

you can play an unlimited number of times, so keep clicking back and forth and get as many free items as you can!
If you are not seeing these ads, please check to see if you turned off your ads in Webkinz World. Me and My Pets, your options.

For anyone with questions on the Diamond Digger game or why you may not be seeing the ads, please visit our Wiki Article for help: Guide to Snow White Ads Game - And what to do if you're not seeing ads

i Have already posted this but it is on the last page. This is the most important things that was posted by COWS4YOU. You can go to the Guide to Snow White Ads Game link if you are having problems like everyone else.

Whatever i can find i will keep everyone posted!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #2792

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
I have to agree with the earlier post that they took the ads away because some people have collected a sizable number of prizes. They probably want to limit the number to adults and only have kids get them afterschool. Just like what they did to the kinz outlet profit items. They limited to one as too many adults were buying them by the hundreds or thousands. Somebody told me some the adults are selling the snow white items for real money which is terrible. The best way to discourage this kid of selling is not to buy from those people. Then hopefully the ads will come back for people who just want them for their pets (not to make money off kids)

Thoughts?
It's illegal to sell Webkinz virtual items for real money, and anyone caught buying or selling them could have their account terminated.

Personally, just yesterday I got so many of all the items, I'm surprised anyone would even buy them. I was in the trading room for a while today, and offered some of the items, but only found one person who was interested in them, so I've been assuming most people have been getting them.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #2793
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

still none??
wow thats crazy!! =)
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #2794
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

I WANT ADS
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #2795
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Could someone trade me those things? I accidently set blocked ads and I cant get them!

Do not ask for items, it is not allowed.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-08-2009 at 06:40 PM..
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #2796
campingpixi

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

by the time this is all said and done I may give webkinz a break for a while.. this is just too much kinz stress!
campingpixi is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #2797

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

this is really frustrating. First it was the fall leaves, which i hardly saw any even when i was on for hours at a time.

Now this.

Makes you wonder why you even buy more webkinz. Spending all this money on glorified beanie babies, to deal with the glitches and stingyness of Ganz with digital items.
chickenandfries is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #2798
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

That is sad that people are selling these items for real money!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #2799
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

someone really should ask a mod/founder
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #2800

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Wow - talk about going from one extreme to the other!! Last night I was getting the ad like crazy on my asian account - sometimes 3 times in a row!! Tonight - nothing on any of my 3 accounts. I wish Ganz would be more consistent
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: