Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #2771
Webkinz :)

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

According to information from Ganz Customer Service, the promotion will run until Sunday, October 18th.

Prizes include: Purple Dwarf Hat, Snow White Dress, Dwarf Shoes, Gooseberry Pie, Green Dwarf Costume, Enchanted Mirror, Diamond Apple, 100 KinzCash and an Apple.

Click the image to open in full size.

you can play an unlimited number of times, so keep clicking back and forth and get as many free items as you can!
If you are not seeing these ads, please check to see if you turned off your ads in Webkinz World. Me and My Pets, your options.

For anyone with questions on the Diamond Digger game or why you may not be seeing the ads, please visit our Wiki Article for help: Guide to Snow White Ads Game - And what to do if you're not seeing ads
This is the most important things that was posted by COWS4YOU. You can go to this link if you are having problems like everyone else.

Whatever i can find i will keep everyone posted!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #2772

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have to agree with the earlier post that they took the ads away because some people have collected a sizable number of prizes. They probably want to limit the number to adults and only have kids get them afterschool. Just like what they did to the kinz outlet profit items. They limited to one as too many adults were buying them by the hundreds or thousands. Somebody told me some the adults are selling the snow white items for real money which is terrible. The best way to discourage this kid of selling is not to buy from those people. Then hopefully the ads will come back for people who just want them for their pets (not to make money off kids)

Thoughts?
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #2773
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i havent find any piece of the costumes in the trading room.

and there is no way to ask it either
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #2774
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i can't find them. i guess they turned them off or something. i have all the prizes x3 except no shoes
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #2775
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen any ads since early this morning on my mom's account (I had my ads turned back on today...had to call Ganz to do it). I was on after school time too and I still haven't seen any ads. I hope this does not turn out to be like the fall leaves!
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #2776
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i hope not. just before i found out they weren't on i sold like all over my prizes until i had 3 left of each. i really hope they turn it back on
Old 10-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #2777
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

And the website has been going SUPER SLOW for me! Anyone else having similar problems?
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #2778
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they turn them back on!

Yeah,the website is going slower than usual for me...
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #2779

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
i havent find any piece of the costumes in the trading room.

and there is no way to ask it either

If you are in kinzchat plus, there are lots of people that have them there, i would hold out for a few days if the ads come back so that way you don't have to trade for them and you get them for free.

All of my replies will be in black and all helpful notes/hints to everyone will be in color, please note.

I'll keep people posted!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #2780
is a
Gift Guru

they better. i love those diamond aples!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: