Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #2681
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The problem with the way this is programmed is that this type of ad promotion gets people to anticipate, LIKE, and have positive feelings about the DISNEY Ads. But it also conditions people to feel disappointment, hatred, and to have very negative feelings about Ganz's ads. -Not a great strategy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #2682
bbitp
Webkinz :)

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I Think CheekyDB has a great point about the top right ad being a red ganz ad most of the time, i am now wondering it they pulled it to either fix it or maybe all together because of so many prizes given away already
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #2683
mytaz12

Angry Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I love the new ads, and I see them once in a while now. There is one thing that I am upset about though, it is that I have played this game over 20 times now, but I still haven't been able to get one diamond apple! What do you all think about this. I really do want at least one too. I have been very lucky to get a lot of duplicates of other prizes though!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #2684

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

I can't see how they would benifit from limiting how often we see them. Disney wouldn't bee to happy to know Webkinz lovers are getting frustrated with their ads. That effects them and I can't imagine buying the ad from Ganz was cheap...
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 PM   #2685
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mytaz12
I love the new ads, and I see them once in a while now. There is one thing that I am upset about though, it is that I have played this game over 20 times now, but I still haven't been able to get one diamond apple! What do you all think about this. I really do want at least one too. I have been very lucky to get a lot of duplicates of other prizes though!

Just keep trying, you'll get one.... I played about 25 times over the past couple days and it wasn't until my last try earlier today that I finally got the dwarf shoes - the last item I needed.

Other people have had trouble finding the mirrors, the costume, etc - it's all random.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #2686

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

I just hope they come back. I gave alot of my items away just to be nice. And the items I got back were all WShop items, nothing great. I hope that I didn't make a mistake oh well.

Please no trade discussions allowed.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-08-2009 at 05:02 PM..
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #2687
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Tha apples are rare for me too. Just keep trying you'll get what you need.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #2688

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant find any ads anymore!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #2689

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I managed to find two or three around 6am but I haven't found any since.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #2690

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
I just hope they come back. I gave alot of my items away just to be nice. And the items I got back were all WShop items, nothing great. I hope that I didn't make a mistake oh well.
I'm sure you didn't make a mistake. Even if you got some W shop items back, you did a really really nice thing...and thats sharing.:kanga:

No trade discussions allowed.

webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-08-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: