Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2671
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yes I saw the blank ad space too. But now there is also a glitch in the magical forest with the star challenge. On my granddaughter's account there are no stars and she had 19 of them.

If you look at my avatar there is the duck...lol. It's fixed today.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2672
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I am not even getting the dvd ads! OMG i am not a very happy camper! LOLZ
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2673
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I haven't seen the ad all day today. Anyone else having a problem? I played so much yesterday and nothing at all today on 4 accounts.
I am! I've been going back and forth between the activities page and kinz post and the newzpaper and I can't find it anywhere!!! Where'd it go? I think that it has days where it is there, then the next it is not. Hmmm.... Hope it shows up soon!!!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2674

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Quote:
I would like to thank Ganz and Disney for this promotion. I love the new items and have enjoyed trying to find the ad. I have seen it several times today, but while randomly switching back to the newspaper page after doing other things...not spending all day clicking back and forth.

I don't think the intention was for everyone to be able to spend so much time looking for the ad or getting so many items. If that was the case, why don't they just give everyone one of everything.

I do hope everyone finds the items they are looking for, but remember, this will go on until OCT 18 - you have plenty of time to still find things. If Ganz is putting the ad up more during peak hours, I'm sure they will be plentiful over the weekend.

Good luck mining to everyone!
Well said.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #2675
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Justin mentioned that they might limit us to one game a day per IP address, I gather they have done this before.

I have noticed that sometimes when I switch back to the newspaper the top most ad space is blank for a moment and then the red Ganz ad shows up. Is anyone else seeing this or am I just paraniod?

i am seing that too, wow !wonder if that has something to do with it.I have been on since 6am and the ads stopped around 10 am so i am not for sure what is happening
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #2676

Montanahorsegrl is on a distinguished road

grrrrr I am taking a break to go garden. Hopefully they will fix it soon
Montanahorsegrl is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #2677

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Yes 10am was about the time they stopped showing up here. Maybe there is a glitch they are trying to fix. Like the duck on my avatar....lol. That is fixed today, but now the ads are gone.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #2678
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Well said.
Thank you.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #2679
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen 0 zip nada zero today!!!

Does anyone want an entire outfit??? i have an extra

the outfit is on jazzerfrazz

No trade talk allowed

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-08-2009 at 05:01 PM..
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #2680

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

I had two this morning and I havn't had a single one since. sad.
madd4baseball is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: