Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #2651
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hang in there Cara. Nothing since 3:00pm. It will come back. Some one usually reports it here after a long dry spell like this.
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #2652
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Is anyone actually still getting the DVD ad? I was seeing it this morning, but I'm not even seeing that now.
I was seeing the DVD ad between 4&5, but nothing now. I have yet to see that ad for the "game". I'm keping my fingers crossed for all of us. Here's hoping that the ad returns later on...
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #2653
♥ ☻ ♦ ♠

Cara95 will become famous soon enough

oK. Thanks. I just really want that dress!
Cara95 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #2654

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
I didn't even know about this promotion until last night after WW was down for maintenance. I've been clicking all day, no luck. If the Ganz rep says the ad has been going through the rotation all day, I have to question whether or not he knows what he's talking about.
I agree -- I have been on and off all day and haven't seen it since very early this morning.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #2655

Montanahorsegrl is on a distinguished road

I thought it was just my computer, so I logged into WI and sure enough it's more widespread than I thought
Montanahorsegrl is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #2656
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Is anyone actually still getting the DVD ad? I was seeing it this morning, but I'm not even seeing that now.
At 3 and through till 4 i was seeing the dvd ads every other click but no game adds since this morning at around 9 30

I called Ganz about it they said that outside add blockers shouldn't have an affect the only thing that should is their add block in the options section they were very nice. However I did as about the game ads not showing up and all they told me was that they were there and just to keep clicking they said they were in there and that it was just randomly dispersed. I dont know though i feel that the movie adds are but that the game adds are hiding somewhere in cyber space.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #2657
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I've cleared cache, rebooted and mega-number clicked over and over for three accounts - still nothing since last night.
I want more Crystal Apples, I've only gotten two and that's when the ads were running frequently so I guess they're the Rares for this promotion.
Not rare at all... i was able to get about 30 between yesterday afternoon and last night,.... the dwarf shoes seem to be the rarity...lol

still no ads at all.. dvd or game
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #2658
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

are the ads back??? i know a BUNCH of peeps are calling ganz
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #2659

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Justin mentioned that they might limit us to one game a day per IP address, I gather they have done this before.

I have noticed that sometimes when I switch back to the newspaper the top most ad space is blank for a moment and then the red Ganz ad shows up. Is anyone else seeing this or am I just paraniod?
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #2660
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Not rare at all... i was able to get about 30 between yesterday afternoon and last night,.... the dwarf shoes seem to be the rarity...lol

Istill no ads at all.. dvd or game
I'm having fun trading those shoes, I only need one pair and I have around 15.
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: