Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #2611
campingpixi
Webkinz :)

campingpixi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

lol another day that webkinz got me going crazy!!
campingpixi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #2612
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ifinance
I haven't seen any all day and I've been looking on different accounts, in different time zones. I've even tried accounts that haven't won anything yet to test the quota theory, still no luck.
Me too. And nothing anywhere. Hopefully when they do pop up they will be everywhere!! lol
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #2613
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

It would be nice if the departments at Ganz actually talked to each other. The reps say 3:00 but the programmers obviously think otherwise
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #2614
Unregistered

Default Re: Dwarf Diamond Digger Game for a Limited Time

do u have to be a deluxe member
Old 10-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #2615
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

IDK i think the ad died lolz
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #2616
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

I just called customer service and the gentleman (who asked me SPECIFICALLY NOT to post his name on Webkinzinsider) said the ad HAS been running all day RANDOMLY. I mentioned that there has been a group of us off and on ALL day and NONE of us have seen it! since around 10am this morning. He said he has seen it. And said it is running.

That's all the info I have.... sorry
cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #2617

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by arlobarlo
IDK i think the ad died lolz
we worked them to death!

i have already posted this but in case anyone just got on:
The past two days the ads have come on around 6:30 to 7:00 kinztime. If it follows the pattern then we should all know when to expect to play it.

Hope I helped!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #2618
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The dwarfs are tired of mining for us, lol!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #2619
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

Ganz is confused as usual. He is probably taking about the DVD ad. The game ad is NOT running.
Hawks4life is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #2620

Montanahorsegrl is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen one at all. I really would like to get the dress
Montanahorsegrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: