Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #2571
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mariap
Since when can you only buy one of the specials in the outlet?

Making a profit in Webkinz World isn't a crime. If I can make kinzcash fast. I jump at the chance. No one, adult or child, has hours to sit at a computer. Plus, these items ARE NOT REAL. Do with them what you want.
i tottally agree. and you CAN only just buy one item, i just checked i was making such a great profit! baaaaawhhh!
suneshin3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #2572
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mariap
Since when can you only buy one of the specials in the outlet?
Since today. Go and check it our if you don't believe me. Try to buy more than one.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #2573
ugot2luvnik
Webkinz :)

ugot2luvnik is on a distinguished road

still no ads for me since this morning
ugot2luvnik is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #2574
I love this place!

shewizard is a glorious beacon of lightshewizard is a glorious beacon of lightshewizard is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I don't think anyone has forgotten that Webkinz is for kids, and that it is important to be fair and kind to them. And I am sure most of the adults will trade food for food when it comes up. But at the same time Webkins is geared for 6 and up in age. And that is old enough to start learning to be fair back when it comes to the trade room. If a child is younger than that they can have adult help or use Webkinz Jr. That is what I do with my kids who are 8 and 4.
AMEN!
shewizard is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #2575

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

Clibaba. Please stop trying to creat arguments and fights with people. It's not cool. Anyone who wants to do Webkinz can. And people can have their opinions, too.
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #2576
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I did see one ad but it wasn't the clickable one This was 10 minutes ago..
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #2577

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by shewizard
AMEN!
Well put. Reps for you.
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #2578

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Nothing on US or euro...

I hate when threads go off topic.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #2579

littlekeylime is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
I thought Webkinz was supposed to be a place for kids. Yes, many of them go to trade food and junk because they ARE children and don't care about rares. I go there sometimes to trade silly stuff with them because after all they ARE kids and Webkinz is supposed to be a place for them. If they trade food I trade food or something that I have extra and don't care about.
I agree, I keep some fun food and bee/chef outfits for them when I"m trading. Its when they get obnoxious and mad that I won't trade a rare item for the food that I get suspicious.
littlekeylime is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #2580
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Ooooooooooooooooh I Can NOT find them! This is redonkulous!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: