Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #2561
Webkinz :)
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

OMG thanks so much danabarr!!! ur so cool!! THNX!!!
arlobarlo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #2562

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by shewizard
"I trade many in the clubhouse for W-Shop items but Worth more that 100.

selling back to the W-shop i think is like wasting."

I hate going to the clubhouse, takes too long to find someone who actually trades fairly. Too many kids trying to offer food and junk, or play bait and swap.

Actually I agree and rarely go to the trading room -- but I figure WI may have a giveaway here later if some people still were not able to participate, so I will donate some to that.

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
Is it possible that Disney paid for a set amount of Ads and by us clicking so many times we consume the quota? Say Disney pays for 10,000 views and we click and click and use all the 10,000 ads and then the people who arrive late are not able to see the ads anymore? I got several of each item and I am going to stop clicking if I see the add to give my chance to a person who has not gotten a single ad (or to the greedy ones who ruin everything with their greed)
View Post Originally Posted by suneshin3
hmm... i guess that IS possible, but wouldn't they have limited it if it was true? and if that's so, how will the ads run until the 18th?
I agree it is NOT likely they'd have a set amount of ads. The limit is the time frame. Justin mentioned they might limit us by IP address -- in that you can only play once a day per computer. That still could happen.

But for me, now that I have several of each, enough for me and for my friends that haven't been as fortunate (for various reasons), I just click on the ads when I see them during my regular WW play. I find the glitches where I have to click away from something, then back again to get it to work (like the wishing well, dunk, quick draws, etc, etc) don't bother me as much while this promotion is running !
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #2563

Mable is on a distinguished road

I hope i get the dress its SOOO cute my pelican Carman would LOVE it!
Mable is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #2564
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

I hate going to the clubhouse, takes too long to find someone who actually trades fairly. Too many kids trying to offer food and junk, or play bait and swap.

I thought Webkinz was supposed to be a place for kids. Yes, many of them go to trade food and junk because they ARE children and don't care about rares. I go there sometimes to trade silly stuff with them because after all they ARE kids and Webkinz is supposed to be a place for them. If they trade food I trade food or something that I have extra and don't care about.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #2565
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Mable
I hope i get the dress its SOOO cute my pelican Carman would LOVE it!
im sure youll gett it once the ads start showing frequently
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #2566
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

So what you are saying is that the rest of us are greedy, but you aren't.

Gotta love the self-righteous.
I was greedy. If you read carefully I did write WE not YOU.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #2567
mariap is on a distinguished road

Well I think they might have a quota per time slot. They do this in radio too, so I would not be surprise if it is applicable to web ads as well.

I think they don't limit this stuff right away because they don't think it will turn into a greed fest. I am a firm believer that we as adults, with our greed, are ruining webkinz for our kids. An example of this will be the special sales at the KinzStyle Outlet. They didn't limit it before because they didn't think people were going to buy 1000 items of something (i did that, for the record and got my dock stuck, stopped doing it afterward) Now you can only buy one item of the special sale, because they realize how WE were abusing this feature.
Since when can you only buy one of the specials in the outlet?

Making a profit in Webkinz World isn't a crime. If I can make kinzcash fast. I jump at the chance. No one, adult or child, has hours to sit at a computer. Plus, these items ARE NOT REAL. Do with them what you want.
mariap is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #2568
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

I doa not C NEthing
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #2569
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hey everbody nothing yet last night i had a lot bettween 9-1 am eastern time soo not sure what they are doing i guess i will play some games till they turn them back on have fun
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #2570
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I thought Webkinz was supposed to be a place for kids. Yes, many of them go to trade food and junk because they ARE children and don't care about rares. I go there sometimes to trade silly stuff with them because after all they ARE kids and Webkinz is supposed to be a place for them. If they trade food I trade food or something that I have extra and don't care about.

I don't think anyone has forgotten that Webkinz is for kids, and that it is important to be fair and kind to them. And I am sure most of the adults will trade food for food when it comes up. But at the same time Webkins is geared for 6 and up in age. And that is old enough to start learning to be fair back when it comes to the trade room. If a child is younger than that they can have adult help or use Webkinz Jr. That is what I do with my kids who are 8 and 4.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: