Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #2491
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
I'm sure they realize that, but I would assume they're trying to cater to the majority; in this case, the vast majority. I'd like to get more ads during the morning and late night hours when I'm usually on (after clicking hundreds of times, I've yet to get any prizes), but I understand that I'm not a part of the demographic they're trying to reach.
I wish Ganz would realize there are probably more kids playing during the day then they apparently realize. My kids get up and play in the morning after they've had breakfast and gotten ready for school. It's a great motivator for them to get out of bed! They also play at school during the morning before the school bell rings and during computer class/computer club. Because of our after-school schedule, that's the only time they can play.

I wonder if Ganz considers how many kids have after school activities?? We have supper as soon as my kids get off the bus, they start their homework, go to swim club/soccer/karate, depending on the kid/day, and finish homework when they get home. Then it's time for bed.

Please, Ganz, consider the "summer schedule" year-round!
bigtoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #2492
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

<waving> Hi Cheeky! i just checked my Asian account,no ads there either.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #2493
pupsandfoals

pups-and-foals is just really nicepups-and-foals is just really nice

ok guys, the reason why ganz is starting to put the ads up at 3 is because that's when mostly everybody is on. They don't expect parents to be on and the afternoon is when mostly all kids can go on. So if you are still having problems, just go on at 3 KinzTime. You would hopefully get the play ad. And honestly, I'm homeschooled as well and usually don't finish my school until 3 KinzTime anyways. (which is noon where I live)

oh, and further back, somebody else said that they did call ganz and ganz said that the play ads will be showing up around three. don't worry, they'll be up
pups-and-foals is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #2494
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i got none in the las 1 hour
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #2495
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

IDK I NEED THE ADS
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #2496
pupsandfoals

pups-and-foals is just really nicepups-and-foals is just really nice

Just be patient. You can always find something else to fill your time with. Play arcade games that you love, and maybe a few you haven't played before, you may like them Also go to Quizzy's, you earn a bunch of kinzcash and I just answer questions from the five year old category because they're so easy. hang out in the club house or just shop around and give your pets a makeover. Make sure you've done all your dailies also. And don't forget your gardening! Webkinz world has so many activities besides the new snow white ads! Or you can do other things besides Webkinz. It's not healthy to spend all day on the computer. Go outside and do something. Or read a good book, or do something!

ok, well, they're going to start going up in about two minutes, so it doesn't really matter anymore...

Last edited by pups-and-foals; 10-08-2009 at 01:58 PM..
pups-and-foals is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #2497
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

still no ads?
nfosnowkats is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #2498

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

None for me yet in ant of my accounts; asia, europe, us...should be any time now, right?!
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #2499

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I've practically memorized all the ads Lol!. Have you?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #2500

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Me too! LOL
princessjuleia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: